How's the fair treating you so far?

I’m having fun! I’m not super stressed since a lot of the events that require more effort are the ones I can’t really participate in anyway. The events I am participating in I’ve enjoyed (except Pin the Tail on the Villager lol). School starts a few days after the main events close, so this is a really good way to end off my summer vacation.

I've been enjoying it a lot, and as always I'm grateful for all the hard work that's put into hosting these events. I am feeling kinda tired at this point though, with all the fair events in combination with all my uni classes/tests/assignments 😅

I really love it! The theme is so cute and awesome and I loved all the activities we had to do. It’s really nice seeing the community come together and see how we all do and react to the events. Loved the prizes too. Still can’t believe I got a keychain and I still check my inventory from time to time to make sure I wasn’t dreaming haha but I’m very grateful for everything. Would’ve liked a prize pack but I already have one of the most sought after prizes and I’m happy someone else got a physical prize that otherwise wouldn’t.

I have quite a lot of tickets and I think I'll be able to afford the collectibles I want! I have also gotten the Snow Bunny enamel pin so I couldn't be happier!
I'm both excited for the closing ceremony but also want it to last forever!

It's very overwhelming, but has been a lot of fun.
I was sad about the snow bunny plush (raffle hopefully~?) but I have been trying to stretch out what I need to do and not to over stress as I could be doing.
I just need to do the writing and colouring and I am fine~ Trying to just enjoy seeing everyone else's entries and relax while celebrating bell trees 20th year.
May a lil stressed as like the writing story but I really do wanna do a lil thing for that. haha

I set a realistic goal for myself (glam feather) so that I don't get stressed and I managed to get a mailbox prize pack as well (my first ever physical prize)! I was kind of bummed I missed out on enamel pins because I was busy at work, but I'm grateful there's still a slim chance with the raffle. Overall, I'm happy with the amount I've been able to participate despite how demanding real life has been.

I like how lax it is but I'm starting to feel some burn out. Maybe I'm just tired. Idk. But I'm having fun.
Also, I enjoy rng. So I'm happy to see more of it.

So far so good! I'm sad that I wasn't able to get the bunny plush, it was in my cart but I wasn't able to check it out fast enough.

I am a little bit intimidated by the new Colouring Confetti we have though

That pin the tail though... I haven't gotten one from that. It is a lot harder than I thought it would be

I'll be honest, it's doing me some decency.

I mean, the fair is fun and all, but it's just stuff we can do on the forums and that's about it.
The one thing I'm interested in the most is the confetti event. It brings the activity around the forums back to how it should have when New Leaf and New Horizons came out.

If there's one thing I hate on what we have to do for events like these is when it has to do with anything related to IRL. Unless the thing I have to do with IRL is stupid easy, I won't do it.
That's my vendetta against TBT events, but everything else that doesn't have to do with IRL, I'll do it.

Upon checking what I still need to get done to finish out this fair, I do feel overwhelmed at times. I struggle with motivation for some events, like the Birthday Party Decorating (I just haven’t grabbed for my Switch). I’m drawing a blank on the story event, so I may just post the most generic storyline ever at the end of this fair (🙄). I honestly love how my TBT Memories is coming together, but I find myself trying to keep adding more & more in, & just explaining all of it when I eventually submit the entry is gonna be a bit to do on its own. I have avoided anything to do with puzzles, & skipped Pin the Tail on the Villager completely! I know many others here enjoy using their brains & being challenged, but that is not my cup of tea! I feel stressed out enough IRL! I haven’t begun on the new coloring event, & am glad we have an extra day to do that one since usually the coloring events are one of my favorites because of how relaxing they tend to be… but yeah, the new line art (how gorgeous it may be), looks intimating to start as well. We’ll see what ends up getting done, & it will just be a surprise to me how many tickets I end up with, & what collectibles I’m able to snag & add to my collection then! 😌

Ive had a lot of fun and put out some art that I'm really proud of! But I'm honestly ready to be done with the fair at this point. I'm just feeling some burn out from all of the energy I've exerted on it.

Super grateful the staff puts on events like this for us though!

It's a mixed bag for me.

The events have been fun and I've enjoyed my time throughout the Fair, but because I slightly messed up on the nonogram puzzle from Party Popping Puzzle and didn't guess close enough in Count Inside the Bottle, I face the very real possibility that I will fall short of my goal of acquiring both a Black Feather and a White Feather. I had a way to come back from that and afford them, get both the third and fourth rounds of Pin the Tail on the Villager correct, but while I got the first three rounds correct, I'm very unlikely to get this final round correct.

As we approach the end, and as I continue to finish my event entries, I'm left with a bit of disappointment that it was likely all for mostly naught. I say mostly since I can still get one of them, at least, but I don't know how I'd choose one over the other and I've always wanted them as a pair. Bleh.

I've had fun but I've been so busy this month it's insane.😬 Now I'm just working on my remaining entries till the last minute. And ignoring the last round of pin the tail >-> Maybe I'll care later. If I have time.

The first half was great. The second half got me pretty burnt out in a matter of weeks. It didn't help that school had begun by the time I got to that point.

I'm having alright luck! I don't think I'll have time for the remaining events so it will be sad to miss out on those tickets, but I'm ok with where I am.

It was a pretty good fair for me! I really enjoy the theme and I've been able to participate in almost all of the events. I'm especially happy there was a cooking event as a nice excuse to make myself a dessert and I'm always happy for a chance to play Mario Party with TBTers! I sadly did miss out on the enamel pins during the restock but I should have enough or almost enough throwback tickets to purchase the collectibles I want (depending on how this final stretch goes). AND I finally got my ABD back to 1000 TBT!

I've really enjoyed it! Decided to go for my first ever physical prize and was successful!!

Also enjoying how chill the fair is in comparison to last year's camp TBT bc that got a little heated at times ngl. I'll be kinda sad when it's over but at least I had fun doing the events!

Back