• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

First US DLC~!

Solar

Let's Play!~✩
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
森
ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Nintendo just announced on their website that the Rainbow Screen will be delivered from June 1-June 30 and the Palm Tree Lamp from July 1-July 30!!

http://animal-crossing.com/newleaf/

YAYZ.jpg

Edit: Go to website for bigger picture! It's toward the bottom on the main page!

Omg, how cute are those? I love the palm tree lamp, I was going for one room to be tropical, and this will fit adorably. The rainbow screen will be stuffed in my random things room. :)

I may be blind but I can't see it on the front page. Nice though! Will these DLCs be available worlwide or will Europe have their own?

Those are really cute, Hope i can get my 3ds to connect to the internet to get them.

This is neat. It seems like the DLC will be monthly, which seems frequent, although I've barely played City Folk (which I believe is the only other game with DLC) so I wouldn't be able to compare it. Beyond that, the DLC is nice too. I really like the palm tree.

You have to click on this button to see the pics and info :) :
button.jpg
It should be on the bottom of the main page.

Love the new stuff they updated....can't wait first thing I will do once settle is get the screen. Hope It reorderable, would like to sure this with other regions.

I wonder if the rainbow screen will have an action to it. Either way it's exciting to already see what dlc we'll be starting with!

the lamp looks alright, really love the screen tho

Wow, I love the rainbow screen especially! It almost makes up for missing the aurora screen, and it's more summery as well!

I really like them both! Cheers for our first DLC ^_^ Will definitely be getting a hold of these ;)

Back