• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

First US DLC~!

Puking_rainbows.gif

Yes. Very much so.

I love the Rainbow Screen. I don't know how I'd use it in a room I'd typically design, though. =( I wish they'd make cute rainbow accessories.

I really love both DLC items, I just have to figure out how to fit them in my house...it'll be quite the challenge xD

I'll download the items, but to be honest, I don't really care about them that much. The items I want the most are the Festive Stump and the Cherry Blossom Clock. But I don't know if the North American game will get them.

I probably won't be able to get the Best Buy DLC unless they're orderable from the catalog and someone can order me a copy. The US anime conventions haven't announced a guest that'll make it worth it for me to go back to the US this summer, so I probably won't.

Back