• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

First US DLC~!

NINTENDO...... A++++++++++++

Literally went crazy in the car when I saw it my mom thought I went mental lol

EDIT: Omg best buy things. Theres one by the mall which isnt far!! I need that cat tower if anything. But i'll most likely try for all! :)

Hmmm, my closest Best Buy is about 45 minutes away. It's doable, but might be kind of a pain. I'll have to look into that trick. How do you even get these, anyway? By just playing in a certain area or what

Wow, I love the rainbow screen especially! It almost makes up for missing the aurora screen, and it's more summery as well!

As I understand, we didn't technically miss it, someone on GameFAQs told me the DLC items are re-orderable for relatively cheap (barring the 7-11 DLC, which I believe you can't, and that school supply DLC, which they said was expensive compared to the normal DLC.)

I am so excited! I hope this means we'll have lots of neat DLC in the future too :3 :3 I will get all the Best Buy stuff too, I don't care how far I have to drive! If it's reorderable I will definitely share it as well.

amg That rainbow is freaking adorable and the palm will go with a theme I chose for one of my rooms. AND THANK GOD the best buy by my house has a nintendo zone! If its catalogable I will help aussies and EU, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

/edit: If its one per ds I am going to have 2 ds's and 2 games so I might want to either have a contest for none NA players or perhaps trade for 7-11 content from japan =X

Wow! As good as the JP DLC. i hope europe gets DLC.

Puking_rainbows.gif

The nearest best buy for me is 2 hours away and only a best buy mobile. Do they have hotspots? If it does, I may have to stop at the mall on my way home from work, since my office is two hours away as well.

I thought that the DLC was all unorderable items? Also, making more than one character doesn't give you more than one of the DLC. I think you just get one per game.

I thought that the DLC was all unorderable items? Also, making more than one character doesn't give you more than one of the DLC. I think you just get one per game.

Some DLC can be reordered. If you have more than one character, all of the characters can get it.

I AM SO CONFUSED

For some reason, there are some DLC that you can re-order. For the DLC for New Leaf, you can get one piece per character on your game card. So if you have 4 people, you have to make EACH of them go to the post office to receive the item. So in essence, that's 4 Rainbow Screens/Palm Tree Lamps. It's not one piece of DLC per game card, it's per character. Does that make more sense?

The rainbow is totally adorable, but I LOVE the palm tree! I can't wait to have both. <3

---

The nearest best buy for me is 2 hours away and only a best buy mobile. Do they have hotspots? If it does, I may have to stop at the mall on my way home from work, since my office is two hours away as well.

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone
^ You can put in your zip there and see. :)

For some reason, there are some DLC that you can re-order. For the DLC for New Leaf, you can get one piece per character on your game card. So if you have 4 people, you have to make EACH of them go to the post office to receive the item. So in essence, that's 4 Rainbow Screens/Palm Tree Lamps. It's not one piece of DLC per game card, it's per character. Does that make more sense?

Question: Do you have to go on the game and on each character to collect the item while you're at the store? That's time consuming. :confused: Another question: Can you only collect the items once or can you go back to the store and get them again? Though, I guess it wouldn't matter if it's re-orderable. I've never used Nintendo Zone so I have no clue how it works.

We have a few Best Buy stores around here. I hope I can make it! At least for the clock.

Back