• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

First US DLC~!

If someone wants to test... try changing your router name/SSID to BestBuy. See if you can get Best Buy's Nintendo Zone then. I believe this worked for AT&T Nintendo Zones before. I don't know if it still works for Best Buy, might as well give it a try though.

Hm, I wonder if these will be reorder-able because I wouldn't mind stocking up for trading internationally in exchange for exclusive DLC content. I live a few minutes from a BB (where I preordered my game) so... with the dates, one of these days I might swing around BB and snag me that awesome DLC set.

Very cute :)
I don't have any rooms planned where those items would work, but I still love them. They're really cute.
It's a shame that there isn't an island home that you can use like in the gamecube version xD

These items have such a Summer-y feel to them. :)
I'm kinda bummed out about the exclusive Best Buy Nintendo Zone spotpass items. The closest location is 15 minutes away from my house, but I'll be on vacation from July through August! What are the chances of being able to re-purchase those [spotpass items] via the catalog?

Looks like best buy is joining in the fun...they will be spotpass items. http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/kv3XQP2CyseDoKoaMxBcEMvcchE-PMP_
Um sorry for long link phone editing is evil.

Anyone else remember the unused cat tower and suit case shown in a very early screen shot?

april_2.png

I'm gonna assume they're the cat tower and suitcase... Weird they didn't make it into the Japanese game though, considering thats a screenshot from a Japanese ND

So.... Do you think that Best Buy thing means once per character, or once per game?

I live less than two miles away from a Bestbuy (which are evil, always con you into buying extended warranties you dont need), so I might go, at least for the Raccoon Clock and Guitar. Hope there order able from the catalogue afterwards for everyone that can't get to a store can get them. Lol the rainbow screen looks like something from Mario Kart's Rainbow Road. Can't wait to get them

I live less than two miles away from a Bestbuy (which are evil, always con you into buying extended warranties you dont need), so I might go, at least for the Raccoon Clock and Guitar. Hope there order able from the catalogue afterwards for everyone that can't get to a store can get them. Lol the rainbow screen looks like something from Mario Kart's Rainbow Road. Can't wait to get them
True about warranties! I will see if my mom or dad can take me to local Best Buy. I live appx. 20 mins away from a Best Buy

Sigh... Looks like I'll have to use that trick to fake Nintendo Zone spots. Assuming it still works, lol.
My Guest Wifi is attwifi! 24/7/365 Nintendo Zone. Still works for me.

If someone wants to test... try changing your router name/SSID to BestBuy. See if you can get Best Buy's Nintendo Zone then. I believe this worked for AT&T Nintendo Zones before. I don't know if it still works for Best Buy, might as well give it a try though.
I am not sure if this works, but ill try this on the 16th. I don't think it will work for that specific purpose, but you never know!

Additionally If I create 4 players and go to my 2 local Best Buys, can I get the content 8 times each?

I love the rainbow screen, that's mega cute. The Best Buy Nintendo Zone stuff though? Come on. The nearest BB is like 45 minutes away. >:U

I hope this works later!

I hope those DLC's are cataloguable if we dont get them here in Aus. I hope someone will be nice enough to let me catalogue them :p if thats the case.

NINTENDO...... A++++++++++++

Literally went crazy in the car when I saw it my mom thought I went mental lol

I will be making my 4 characters very early then. I MUST HAVE MULTIPLES OF THOSE RAINBOW SCREENS D;

Back