• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

First US DLC~!

Those are so cute! I wonder if they can be reordered? Anybody know?

and can the other regions DLC be reordered and traded?

Haha, now this is the DLC I like. Delivered right to me. :p

I love the Rainbow Screen. It will go great in my nursery.

I love the rainbow screen~ Probably stick it in a room thats all cuddly and soft looking

The rainbow is awesome! Love it so much. I wish europe also gets some nice DLC's :)

Seeing this makes me extremly happy. :lemon: I already thought that only Japan would get DLC?s. But since America got DLC?s now too I am sure that Europe will get DLC?s as well. I just hope that it wont be in-store DLC because that wuold be so bothersome. ?-?

I hope Europe get some sort of a screen like Japan and NA. I live the rainbow screen.

I hope Europe get some sort of a screen like Japan and NA. I live the rainbow screen.

If US got a rainbow and Japan got the northern lights what type of screen do you think EU will get? I've been thinking about it for awhile

Back