• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

wait.... you can put apparel on baby dergs??????? whati m confused

LOL, YES. But it'll display as if it were an adult??? You're like tricking the system.

1. Copy the ID number of your baby (the number under it's name).
2. Go to your lair and click on any adult dragon.
3. Click on "apparel" for that adult dragon.
4. If you look at the url address on the top of the website, you will see a number at the end. That is the ID number of the adult dragon.
5. Delete that number and add the ID number of your baby into the url address bar. Click "enter".
6. Then, it will take you to a screen where you can put apparel on your baby! Wallah! :p

Whatever apparel you put on your baby will be put on as if your baby is an adult. That is why the apparel I put on looks like it's being carried by faeries. The faeries just "happen" to be near the apparel, and the apparel is where it would be if it was on an adult skydancer.

oh wow! cool! O: i probably wont bother, but thats cool to know :3 thank you!
psst, gnoix, its "voila"

Last edited:
Yeah, you only get to enjoy it for 5 days. LOL

No, you can put other apparel on it. It'll just show up as if it were an adult? So it'd look awkward (too high, too low)

I sold a familiar for 400 T instead of 4k, ooops. At least it wasn't something more valuable.

Also..

fae no, what are you doing fae.

I recieved a Plague Egg from scavenging! I knew leveling it would pay off. ; 3 ;

They're going for about 80000 rn I think??? money money money

Are there special dergs inside or why are they going for so much lmao

Last edited:
I recieved a Plague Egg from scavenging! I knew leveling it would pay off. ; 3 ;

They're going for about 80000 rn I think??? money money money

Are there special dergs inside or why are they going for so much lmao

They're gen 1 dragons, basic genes, nothing too special.

I've seen a lot of people trading them for special familiars, lol

Ah, thanks! I'm not really interested in Gen 1's (I think they're ugly.), and I'm definitely not interested in the starter dragons that much, so I'm just gonna' sell it. u v u

gross
Are people actually paying for these things because It's lookin' pretty ugly in my Hoard right now

gen 1s are desired because they have NO prior relatives meaning they can breed with literally anything ever, and also you can gene them up to look prettier. people REALLY LIKE gen1 projects. so yes those people will pay lots :3

I'm thinking of selling my dergs because I don't have motivation for this site anymore sadly :(
You guys wanna see what I have?

How is Flight Rising? I want to hear other people's opinions on it, maybe it convince me to sign up when registration is opening, might be a long time, but oh well. I forgot to sign up because I so busy on that day D:

Last edited:
Back