• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

why nature? O: i think i was thinking about going light or ice.

Join Ice, I'm on it and so is Lafiel. We may or may not have cookies and the ice flight is actually exceptionally generous and kind, very close to the generosity I sometimes got on Re-Tail.

Thank you both x)

ooo what accent is it? I'd love to know :D
i got a pretty skin for my pearlcatcher cheap, but i know that feel of trying to get expensive things
shock switch is defs the easiest way to make money, but its still slow, i've been doing art for people for treasure but thats obviously not what everyone can do... good luck, i hope you get the treasure!

Wyndfyre, good luck on getting the treasure!. I hope you get the accent soon uvu.

Thinking about switching over to Nature sometime, not sure. I may stick in Light for a little longer, got a few pairs I'd like to breed with Light eyes.

It's Rainbow Core by Deebs! I have a thing for rainbows. If I didn't have so many dragon ideas already then my lair would just be rainbows.

I got a little tired (and bored haha) so I called it quits, but if I come across maybe a prepaid credit card when I go shopping later... Then I won't have to worry! I'll have enough gems to pay with instead, right then and there. :)

I'm a fellow Acolight... don't leave! D: If I had to switch I'd probably choose Nature. Those eyes are very very green and probably clash horribly with a lot of things, but... have you seen their deity?? The Gladekeeper looks amazing. (I'm really fond of nature-y designs.) And, as I've seen someone describe it before, Nature isn't themed with some gaudy fantasy forest, with pixies and oversized brightly colored flowers and things, it's a lush deep green jungle-like style. It's beautiful.

Last edited:
Kinda' wanted to join Earth for a while since they're so small and kind, but I think I'm staying with Plague. The only thing about it, though, is that the eyes don't go with my dergs, ha ha.

ps Windsinger is like woah
cool design

Kinda' wanted to join Earth for a while since they're so small and kind, but I think I'm staying with Plague. The only thing about it, though, is that the eyes don't go with my dergs, ha ha.

ps Windsinger is like woah
cool design

join wind

we have cool nests

I did miss the most recent registration due to sickness.

But does anyone know when the next registration might be? I don't expect it to be anytime soon but I am curious nonetheless.

I did miss the most recent registration due to sickness.

But does anyone know when the next registration might be? I don't expect it to be anytime soon but I am curious nonetheless.

The usual pattern is 2-4 months in between registration periods. I expect one January/February.

I bought the accent! Only 5 bucks. Easy peasy.

Now for the dragon to grow up so I can slap that accent on 'im, and we're good to go...

(I can't believe I spent real life money on this... I've never done that before, for a virtual pet site. But I've been feeling kind of impulsive lately, so screw it.)

Last edited:
I bought the accent! Only 5 bucks. Easy peasy.

Now for the dragon to grow up so I can slap that accent on 'im, and we're good to go...

(I can't believe I spent real life money on this... I've never done that before, for a virtual pet site. But I've been feeling kind of impulsive lately, so screw it.)

5$ is nothing
spend thousands on an MMO and youll be numb to it lmfao

/hyperventilates

;A;

Just the thought makes me break into a sweat...

the thing is, you dont notice it, really; youre paying over months and months, a monthly fee, it DOES add up. plus, if you buy server transfers/race changes/faction changes/cosmetic items/etc etc etc, then it adds up even more and you REALLY dont notice it unless youre like keeping hella track of it. i think i spent like 500$ in a month once when i had a job because i was faction changing to alliance in world of warcraft... :V lol oh well. c'est la vie

rip us mmo players, LOL.

I just bought a wolf cape, omfg. I don't even know why either, but it's just so lovelyyyyyy.

rip in ****ing pieces mmo players
I WANT A WOLF CAPE SO BAD SCREAMS......... i think i wanted the red, black or white one? i forget i have to look again but they were too expensive for me rip rip

Last edited:
the thing is, you dont notice it, really; youre paying over months and months, a monthly fee, it DOES add up. plus, if you buy server transfers/race changes/faction changes/cosmetic items/etc etc etc, then it adds up even more and you REALLY dont notice it unless youre like keeping hella track of it. i think i spent like 500$ in a month once when i had a job because i was faction changing to alliance in world of warcraft... :V lol oh well. c'est la vie

Yeah, my brother used to be really big on WoW, and he still goes back to it occasionally. I figure this is nothing in comparison. And, oh well, who cares anyway!

rip in ****ing pieces mmo players
I WANT A WOLF CAPE SO BAD SCREAMS......... i think i wanted the red, black or white one? i forget i have to look again but they were too expensive for me rip rip

Yeah, I don't even want to think about how much money I've spent this past year on MMO's. T.T

I bought the grey wolf cape, it was the cheapest one. LOLOL.

Omfg and someone told me how to put apparel on baby dergs, so freaken adorable and awkward looking!!

My first dragon baby.
7211276_350.png

Yeah, I don't even want to think about how much money I've spent this past year on MMO's. T.T

I bought the grey wolf cape, it was the cheapest one. LOLOL.

Omfg and someone told me how to put apparel on baby dergs, so freaken adorable and awkward looking!!

wait.... you can put apparel on baby dergs??????? whati m confused

Back