• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

DERGS
I'm Valka over there, Coatl's are best dragons. I'm currently broke though, Once I had 1mil +. Then I bought things, and went down to 460k.
help

holy **** i wish i had 1m
i spend literally all of my money on lair expansions
ALSO YASS COATLS

Last edited:
Mentor wants their dergs back tomorrow and I only have 1 derg at level 21, and one at level 1...uh oh hardcore grinding time even though I'm gonna be busy tomorrow.

Damn, shoulda' known that I wouldn't get any treasure from exalting my random program. That just wasted an hour.

Ah, well. What can ya' do? :/

Damn, shoulda' known that I wouldn't get any treasure from exalting my random program. That just wasted an hour.

Ah, well. What can ya' do? :/

Don't worry, I made the same mistake a month after I joined. He would of made a good dragon too >.<. He was a Male Fae, I think he had ivory/crimson/x?. I forgot, but he sure would of looked good. Luckily I didn't do the same to my customized girl, who I'll gene up sometime.

Looking to sell these dragons! I need to clear room for new dragons + save up for my lair expansion. They're all adults and they're ready to breed!

15000 T

12000 T

12000 T

yaaas.jpg

These are most of the offsprings I can see from my breeding pair, but there's some others with blue and pink and I don't know where it came from but It's ugly as ****.
If I get one with blue or pink I will scream I'm serious

These are most of the offsprings I can see from my breeding pair, but there's some others with blue and pink and I don't know where it came from but It's ugly as ****.
If I get one with blue or pink I will scream I'm serious

wahhh those are really cute! and the reason youd get blue or pink is because theyre probably between those two parent colors on the wheel.

in other news, i can try for that male mulberry/emerald/leaf again in two days... -crosses fingers- q__q please please oh god im so sick of breeding for him,,,,,,

wahhh those are really cute! and the reason youd get blue or pink is because theyre probably between those two parent colors on the wheel.

in other news, i can try for that male mulberry/emerald/leaf again in two days... -crosses fingers- q__q please please oh god im so sick of breeding for him,,,,,,

Which derg breed are you trying to get??

Which derg breed are you trying to get??

nothing matters except for the gender and the colors, because i have scrolls for when i get him that cost me a fortune. ive been trying for months now lmfao

Gah. There's this accent I ~need~ for one of my dragons dergs, but it's like... 200k (in treasure of course, real price is 500g, I'm hoping to maybe exchange with someone?) and I only have about 28k right now, half of that from playing freaking Runestones for way too long.

Advice, anyone? I'm still a total newb, I haven't played much since joining just a while ago.

Gah. There's this accent I ~need~ for one of my dragons dergs, but it's like... 200k (in treasure of course, real price is 500g, I'm hoping to maybe exchange with someone?) and I only have about 28k right now, half of that from playing freaking Runestones for way too long.

Advice, anyone? I'm still a total newb, I haven't played much since joining just a while ago.

Er, I don't know if this is the biggest cash payout for games, but I play Shock Switch. Every time I finish a game, I think I get about 6-7k? Of course it takes longer when you play on the lesser difficulties. To be honest, I just buy dergs that are cheap and sell them for higher prices. Do you need the accent quickly?

Last edited:
Dragons are all stoned and almost to 25 ~ w ~

My journey is almost over *salutes*

Last edited:
Er, I don't know if this is the biggest cash payout for games, but I play Shock Switch. Every time I finish a game, I think I get about 6-7k? Of course it takes longer when you play on the lesser difficulties. To be honest, I just buy dergs that are cheap and sell them for higher prices. Do you need the accent quickly?

Somewhat. Tomorrow they'll start listing their accents in the AH, I don't know if the one I like will be included right away, but I'd like to have the cash as soon as I can of course. I tried Shock Switch but I'm so used to Runestones I just couldn't get the hang of it, but I'll try again.

Last edited:
shockswitch is my advice too, but tbh i would just pay in gems because i use money for lair exps usually lol

I'm too poor irl for gems. D:

I absolutely cannot think fast enough for Shock Switch. Which is pretty embarrassing. I'll keep trying. I have roughly 33k, which is...progress, I think.

edit: 500 gems is... 5 bucks, correct? Hmm.

Last edited:
I'm too poor irl for gems. D:

I absolutely cannot think fast enough for Shock Switch. Which is pretty embarrassing. I'll keep trying. I have roughly 33k, which is...progress, I think.

edit: 500 gems is... 5 bucks, correct? Hmm.

ooo what accent is it? I'd love to know :D
i got a pretty skin for my pearlcatcher cheap, but i know that feel of trying to get expensive things
shock switch is defs the easiest way to make money, but its still slow, i've been doing art for people for treasure but thats obviously not what everyone can do... good luck, i hope you get the treasure!

Wyndfyre, good luck on getting the treasure!. I hope you get the accent soon uvu.

Thinking about switching over to Nature sometime, not sure. I may stick in Light for a little longer, got a few pairs I'd like to breed with Light eyes.

Wyndfyre, good luck on getting the treasure!. I hope you get the accent soon uvu.

Thinking about switching over to Nature sometime, not sure. I may stick in Light for a little longer, got a few pairs I'd like to breed with Light eyes.

why nature? O: i think i was thinking about going light or ice.

Back