• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

mmmm
i sold 1000 gems for 450k
look at dat sweet sweet treasure ahhh
I still have 500 gems left, not sure what do to with them....
but i did look at the accents in the AH
Zk9g1jG.png

*cries that accent layering isn't a thing*

just hatched these cuties omg i want to keep them all
10k each in the AH

EDIT decided to keep the last one, she's too beautiful and i love how her eyes match her wings!

Last edited:
Here's the thing: People are still viewing the thread.

It's good for them to know that apologies happened.
Even if it's late, I don't want people thinking that we never apologized.

I really am impressed with your apologies, and the fact that most people on this thread publicly admitted to being in the wrong in a humble and honest manner.

But this far down in the thread after all the drama, it might be a better option to just link that page where you all started with the serious apologies to the Tumblr instead of trying to bring it up to the last page here. This thread moves fast. I think we go through 10-20 pages a day normally. In another few hours, this page will be buried too. It might just be more efficient to link it at the source so everyone can see it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mmmm
i sold 1000 gems for 450k
look at dat sweet sweet treasure ahhh

Next time you have gems to sell, please sell them to meeeeeee

Have you seen the Cat Lady accents for female Imperials? If you don't have one, you might need one in your life~

- - - Post Merge - - -

^~

EDIT: This is where my bump went to! I was wondering why my thread in Dragon Sales hadn't moved. D:
Herp a derp~

Last edited:
Oh I wasn't going to use it just has questions about it...so it just plays the games for you and makes you treasure? Well that's......nice I guess. :p

Buying TBT bells with treasure, 20k = 100 TBT, looking for about 500 TBT right now. I can also pay with gems if you need them more than treasure.

Buying TBT bells with treasure, 20k = 100 TBT, looking for about 500 TBT right now. I can also pay with gems if you need them more than treasure.

I need gems but...I have 4k treasure...and not much BTB! :D I should have 100 I can sell to you for a couple gems if that's ok? :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, someone requested this be a primary gene in the suggestion gene thread. I agree with this one, it looks so cool! :)
fFJ27am.png

Back