• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Can you tell if an elemental bear is a mimic by if you can put it in the vault using the singular button or not?

The description says they look weird/different/odd. And their name is something like hoax/phony/imposter etc.

Last edited:
They are 5x cheaper than when they first came out and the coli crashed all day.

Oh also how do I reject a random trade for my Nocturne? I got a pm for the one I like :'

It was a pm though, they didn't send over a crossroads yet... I don't want to sound rude

OH, lol. Just say you're not interested : ) If you go on the "Dragon Trading" forum, you'll see a lot of people getting turned down. They'll understand!

omgggggggggg.jpg

OMG YAAS, YOU GOT THE SCROLL AND A CUTE BBY <333
i guess you don't have bad luck anymore 8D

wooooo
still waiting on those familiars, FR e v e
but hell ye I'm pumped for her to breed with my Coatl boi

Adorable
Adorable
Ador- Oh yeah...
In all seriousness though I'm glad to see so many people getting nocturnes because they can breed them and give them to meeeeeeeee because I love seeing people happy!

b a e
im getting u a nocturne for Christmas and u can't stop me mk

Damn, if you have chests - go sell them now. lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

wooooo
still waiting on those familiars, FR e v e
but hell ye I'm pumped for her to breed with my Coatl boi

Which ones are you missing from the event right now? 8)

Yeah please do so I can buy them and sell them when they turn 6k in 10 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Once again they are underpriced and now they are selling 600t less than before the coliseum broke.

Back