• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Mini Christmas Giveaway!

TL; DR: I am giving away some FR gems (do note the "some" and also the "mini" in the title; I'm not rich, okay? :p).

If you're interested, just post here (tell me what your user name is on FR) and then I'll let fate decide who wins. :-D

This ends... uh... let's say 48 hours from now. :)

Merry Christmas!

PS : Yes, there will be more than one winner, but I don't know yet how many (because more winners = less gems, but then again, it's Christmas, so... ;-)).

I'd like to be entered, if I can. :)

Username on FR is Xanarcah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow I opened the site and as soon as I clicked on messages it crashed.

It was running super smoothly all morning, so I'm not sure what happened to the site. o:

I was just about to get wrecked by some Chests in the Kelp Beds, though, so I guess the timing was okay.

I put random chests for 5.5k in case price spiked and I had enough messages to suggest they sold so something pushed the prices over 4k earlier.

Also hah this

Servers%20Gif%20NOCTURNES_zps9aqdhdvx.gif

Last edited:
I put random chests for 5.5k in case price spiked and I had enough messages to suggest they sold so something pushed the prices over 4k earlier.

I sold around 100 chests about 10 minutes after listing them, so there's definitely someone still buying like crazy. They're low enough in price to make the gamble pay off a lot of the time now.

Mini Christmas Giveaway!

TL; DR: I am giving away some FR gems (do note the "some" and also the "mini" in the title; I'm not rich, okay? :p).

If you're interested, just post here (tell me what your user name is on FR) and then I'll let fate decide who wins. :-D

Merry Christmas!

PS : Yes, there will be more than one winner, but I don't know yet how many (because more winners = less gems, but then again, it's Christmas, so... ;-)).

Can I join please! Stina

I hope all this crashing means people will not be bothered to grind coli and just buy chests instead.

Mini Christmas Giveaway!

Merry Christmas!

id like to enter; username is crystalgoesmo0

ok
so most of you guys are now familiar with the new food that looks like buttrocks, right?.
tumblr_nh3ijsFKV71trat71o1_1280.png

It's a take over, they're coming for us.
SAVE YOURSELVES

Aw this sucks. But I'm hoping that the prices on chests go really high! And I also hope that that 350k Earth Sprite is still there..... I was only 100k away but the chests were making it go pretty fast.

But I'm kind of wandering why people are still buying chests???? I mean like the eggs aren't selling for that much are they? And the scrolls go for a lot (or they did) but they are so rare. :/

Aw this sucks. But I'm hoping that the prices on chests go really high! And I also hope that that 350k Earth Sprite is still there..... I was only 100k away but the chests were making it go pretty fast.

But I'm kind of wandering why people are still buying chests???? I mean like the eggs aren't selling for that much are they? And the scrolls go for a lot (or they did) but they are so rare. :/

Don't question people throwing us money for no reason. *insert relevant gif*

But more people do realize that I think that is why they are not being bought as often.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah for a moment only 110 users were online.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I join the game in the latest opening, so I'm a newbie, my name is the same here Teddy345.

Back