• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

i just opened 40 chests ( which i am now at about 120 opened chests ) and the best thing i got was jadecarved decoy :')

Last edited:
No scroll but got my 4th egg. I hope prices go up on 12.25 or 1.1

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually make that 2 noc eggs today x.x

Just spent 1.2mil because I have no idea how to save my money.

Now I'm actually in danger of going broke during this event. .-.

Chest prices are dropping rip ;~;

But I got 2 chests 4 gems each, yay!
Cool! I'm just pricing mine for 3k so they sell ASAP because theres something I really want for 350k. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just spent 1.2mil because I have no idea how to save my money.

Now I'm actually in danger of going broke during this event. .-.

Noooooo resist! unless your buying the ones I keep putting up for 3k. <3

Mini Christmas Giveaway!

TL; DR: I am giving away some FR gems (do note the "some" and also the "mini" in the title; I'm not rich, okay? :p).

If you're interested, just post here (tell me what your user name is on FR) and then I'll let fate decide who wins. :-D

This ends... uh... let's say 48 hours from now. :) This giveaway has ended!

Merry Christmas!

PS : Yes, there will be more than one winner, but I don't know yet how many (because more winners = less gems, but then again, it's Christmas, so... ;-)).

Last edited:
Mini Christmas Giveaway!

TL; DR: I am giving away some FR gems (do note the "some" and also the "mini" in the title; I'm not rich, okay? :p).

If you're interested, just post here (tell me what your user name is on FR) and then I'll let fate decide who wins. :-D

This ends... uh... let's say 48 hours from now. :)

Merry Christmas!

PS : Yes, there will be more than one winner, but I don't know yet how many (because more winners = less gems, but then again, it's Christmas, so... ;-)).
Aw!! It's so nice of you to do that! :) :) :) My username there is Cuppycakez!

Mini Christmas Giveaway!

Merry Christmas!

Username on FR is Mooshroome64!

"Hi! c:"
Anyone have AC villagers based FR dergs? Here's my newbie, Timbra! :3

Last edited:
Look at this one! Why do I keep finding cute hatchlings that are selling for gems which = no pretty dergs for me. :/
But anyway. :rolleyes:

Mini Christmas Giveaway!

Merry Christmas!

awww this is so sweet of you <333 my username is Shirohibiki if you dont mind entering me uvu thank you~!

Mini Christmas Giveaway!

Merry Christmas!

I'd like to join if possible please. Username is Silversea there too :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow I opened the site and as soon as I clicked on messages it crashed.

Back