• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

well, my goal was to have 100+ spaces, and i have 95 atm. but its a hell of a lot of money... and im really tired of spending it on lair exps tbh,,,

so including the 100 lairspace at 800k, ill have spent 4.6m on lair expansions. Bye im done w this game lmao

Last edited:
It is at a point where people are hardly buying chests anymore, so coli crashes aren't making a difference unless they are long term. Hopefully people will stop bothering to grind them soon and they'll go back up again...

because i'm dumb, i just want to ask this out loud because i'm having second thoughts on everything and need reassurance Is it cheaper to buy genes with gems, that I buy with treasure? Or just buy genes with the treasure I have?

I just do the conversion to see. If its gems multiply by 500, if treasure divide by 500.

Finally the Nocturne Egg sold. Just need to get... 1 million more treasure...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also some pisshat messed up the whole Nocturne progress spreadsheet because they didn't get the colors they wanted on a ****ing Nocturne.

Finally the Nocturne Egg sold. Just need to get... 1 million more treasure...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also some pisshat messed up the whole Nocturne progress spreadsheet because they didn't get the colors they wanted on a ****ing Nocturne.
Wait what spread sheet? But anyway that was immature of them. :(
But I made this:

iFDdquu.jpg

Okay, so I just got the Nocturne scroll. I don't know if I want to use it or sell it (I'd probably have to go and buy another derg to change)

I need a crystal, facet, and gembond/circuit genes for my other Nocturne.
And I still need some of the retired sprites
Or am I better off buying them individually right now?

omg, i don't know what to do

Okay, so I just got the Nocturne scroll. I don't know if I want to use it or sell it (I'd probably have to go and buy another derg to change)

sell it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jk i have 600k and im broke but congrats ; v ;

Last edited:

hhh what familiars do you need?

I still need:
Light (lmao)
Lightning ~650k
Fire ~2.5mill
Arcane ~1.5mill
Plague ~700k
Shadow ~450k
Wind ~450k

Ughh, but I need genes. I highly doubt I could get all the genes I want for it, LOL.
(holy **** , like all of them. rip)

Haha same! I need these still:
Only (yeah right) Needing:
Light, Fire, Lightning, Arcane, Ice, Wind, Plague, Shadow, and Earth!

selling triple Caribbean skydancer babs, 20k, 2 girlies and 1 boy! ir/shim/belly, here's what they all look like :)

Back