• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

So, some how today my impulse buys actually pair off! :) I now officialy have a breeding project but if I don't get the scroll by the time they're ready to breed I'll breed them anyway. (even though theres like 80% chance of me getting snapper babies without the scroll!!! ) They're a IriShimBond pair that's White/Pink/Maize. It's like the first ever sky dancer female I've actually ever LIKED! :D :D So yay to that.

oh yeah

wat now

u better like her or im offended

- - - Post Merge - - -

but wow
such pretty
many noc
much bab
wow up there

Last edited:
Well I mean that I ever owned. I see other people with them but I never find any pretty ones that I honestly like in the AH. But I don't look to hard. :p

Woahh congrats RetroT!

Are we allowed to buy chests/FR stuff for tbt? If so, if anyone has chests they wanna sell I'll buy!~

Ah, thank you! ^ ^

If you're not strapped for cash maybe wait until after event. It might go up

Also congrats!!

Thanks! I'll probably wait for a while until the event is done, hopefully the price doesn't drop by that time. :rolleyes:

Whoooo my first real big nest hatch in a day 8D Got 2 Crystal Imps on the way along with either a Coatl or Wildclaw (hopes for Coatl) and a Skydancer baby<3

Really most excited for the Crystal : )

all the babs here are free to good homes except Solina, Sheena, Moss, and Floret.

Just pop me a CR i guess

Last edited:
Holy wow, I got a nocturne egg. x_x I've been scavenging for the last three days with nothing and I finally get an egg.

Uh, I guess that if I hatch it I'll get random colors?

Back