• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Got to work way early this morning because of Sunday bus schedules.

Time to farm for chests for an hour!

I wonder why the digging rate was lowered. I suppose the ability to instantly grab 30-50 chests (depending on digging level, perhaps less...) was a bit overpowered.

She grew up :'D

I also got this one, I'm not sure how to gene her up. Might do iri/shimmer/gembond ??? Or leave her basic, since she's precious either way

I only got 8 chests today. But, I did manage to get those other chests that you get from diggging and got a lot of treasure, so that was pretty cool. :')

Also I got a Berserker from Pinkerton. u w u

Last edited:
Got 8 chests from digging this morning.
Got 184 from the coli this morning.

So I guess it evens out.

I was looking at dragon ID's and i went to see number 8888888 or something like that. Apparently the girl was selling it for 60k gems which is rlly crazy.

Got 8 chests from digging this morning.
Got 184 from the coli this morning.

So I guess it evens out.

i really have to start doing coli. im tired of getting like 3 chests or less from gathering lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was looking at dragon ID's and i went to see number 8888888 or something like that. Apparently the girl was selling it for 60k gems which is rlly crazy.

yeah, there was a stink about it on dramarising because the person was being quite rude about selling it :p

Ok guys, who put the suncomesintoyourbooty tag there? REALLY?? :D :D

tumblr_lpf7pkKRco1qa56ewo1_500.gif

:rolleyes:

think its time to buy a noc hatchling... paranoia set in that the prices wont drop anymore or something silly like that so i decided having a gen 1 will be nice :p maybe i can will myself to wait, but i guess 130k isnt too bad for a hatchling...

think its time to buy a noc hatchling... paranoia set in that the prices wont drop anymore or something silly like that so i decided having a gen 1 will be nice :p maybe i can will myself to wait, but i guess 130k isnt too bad for a hatchling...

shh shh
Shiro it was at 110k just a lil while ago ok

Back