• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

i wonder where
obviously not
from a girl
who's name starts with m

large.gif

tfw you PM someone about giving them free hatchlings that they requested earlier
and they ignore your PM

I know you've been online just tell me if you want one or not so I can get them out of my lair

dragonpic2.jpgI THINK MY HEART JUST DIED

shes one of very few coatls i like

PREDICT MORPHOLOGY ****ING GODDAMIT

- - - Post Merge - - -

THERES A MIRROR ON AH WITH EXACT GENEING FOR 5K

Gonna get that breed change scroll now rip

Last edited:
Cleverbot.com said:
User: Here comes the sun.

Cleverbot: I believe I can fly.

User: Here comes the sun, dodododo.

Cleverbot: Here comes the sun and I say it's alright!

it knows

I think they should ya know not approve the posts on DR that say ya know "I have 3 accounts" or whatever. :p

hmmm i hsave 1300gem rn, do i save up for crystal or buy facet first?
Edit: nvm i found and sold another egg, crystal here I come! i hope i get more eggs so i can get facet too!

not sure what tert to give her!! help? preferably not circuit as i dont wanna save up for facet and circuit haha (she's XYY X sunshine/sunshine btw)

Last edited:
hmmm i hsave 1300gem rn, do i save up for crystal or buy facet first?
Edit: nvm i found and sold another egg, crystal here I come! i hope i get more eggs so i can get facet too!

not sure what tert to give her!! help? preferably not circuit as i dont wanna save up for facet and circuit haha (she's XYY X sunshine/sunshine btw)

Maybe Spines?

Last edited:
How often are new dragon breeds released? Perhaps a long-term user could explain the "pattern" if there even is one. I think I had traced all the current breeds save nocturne to the kickstarter so I suppose in this case it is quite rare and occasional.

Back