• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

This thread seems so dead lately but it hs been the holidays. But it could also be me being lazy with nothing to do the last few days. :rolleyes:

How often are new dragon breeds released? Perhaps a long-term user could explain the "pattern" if there even is one. I think I had traced all the current breeds save nocturne to the kickstarter so I suppose in this case it is quite rare and occasional.

I don't know the pattern and don't think there is one. The only pattern I know of is when they do registrations and usually events afterwards.

-sweats nervously- i bought a cutie bab but im really running out of space, i think im gonna NEED to expand

bae

Welp guess I'm done for tonight
Capture.jpg

oh my god she is gorgeous

-lays on the floor- i dont usually like crystals but she was cheapish, 25k, and while i really dont like her tert since i dont like doubles/triples, i can deal haha (or remove it)

Ahhhh can't decide whether to sell my Crystal beauties 8D:

and

I checked to foresee their grown selves and AMG they're beautiful<3 But at the same time I am torn since I need more treasure haha xD

If anyone can help me decide on previous page I would be super grateful ;D Agh though, might just keep them for breeding later xD

If anyone can help me decide on previous page I would be super grateful ;D Agh though, might just keep them for breeding later xD

If you have the space, go ahead, if not, I'd sell .3.
Although I do know how you feel tho, I hatched this girl and just couldn't let her go :')

If you have the space, go ahead, if not, I'd sell .3.
Although I do know how you feel tho, I hatched this girl and just couldn't let her go :')

Hmmm lol might as well keep, I nearly have enough for an expansion so why not : D? Luckiy I am at the beginning of cheaper expansions whew<3

Ahhhh she is stunning though : O Something about crystal dergs I just adore haha.

Ahhhh can't decide whether to sell my Crystal beauties 8D:

and

I checked to foresee their grown selves and AMG they're beautiful<3 But at the same time I am torn since I need more treasure haha xD

ill take the first one
anyway sell one and keep the other o:

ill take the first one
anyway sell one and keep the other o:

I think I will keep them lel, the first is my fave to be honest 8D Augh Platinum Crystal<3 I shall just upgrade my nest sometime this week to finish breeding : D Sorry Orz

One of my favorite quote EVER here from DR:
"I am pretty sure this site it 'T for TEEN!' Not 'T for Toddlers.'"
:D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also^^
"Your personalities are not that great."

I swear, they better let us do something with this crap....
ihatethese_zps87f174a9.png

because i'm ready for it, omfg

GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE.
thesetoo_zps1d11e56d.png

andthese_zpscb1be35e.png

Back