• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Ahhhh can't decide whether to sell my Crystal beauties 8D:

and

I checked to foresee their grown selves and AMG they're beautiful<3 But at the same time I am torn since I need more treasure haha xD

I think you could get 60k for a crystal imp. I'm not 100% sure Bc of noc event crashing crystal/facet dragons

Alright selling tbt for chests! 5 tbt per chest :> Just reply with how many chests you want to sell & I'll send over the tbt, my account (for sending chests) is thetinyfire.

I can only buy 16 chests tops atm, but I'll be saving up my tbt!

Last edited:
Alright selling tbt for chests! 5 tbt per chest :> Just reply with how many chests you want to sell & I'll send over the tbt, my account (for sending chests) is thetinyfire.

I can only buy 40 chests tops atm, but I'll be saving up my tbt!
I have 24 that you can have. Sending them over now.

GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE.
thesetoo_zps1d11e56d.png

andthese_zpscb1be35e.png

Wait, are you getting all those Mimic familiars from opening chests? o:

HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT

I've gotten 1 Snarling Mimic and 2 Ectoplasmimes and 3 fake bears. For opening 756 chests.
I have no freaken idea tbh, I thought it was normal??? AH prices for Snarling/Ecto's aren't high, so I assume everyone is getting them. I have 3 of each mimic bear too. (and got some extra reg. bears too) I stopped keeping track after opening 1500 chests, lmao.

*edit - I've also have gotten 7 eggs and 1 scroll
Whyaretheresomanyguestssss

did someone post something on drama rising again? LOL

Last edited:
I have no freaken idea tbh, I thought it was normal??? AH prices for Snarling/Ecto's aren't high, so I assume everyone is getting them. I have 3 of each mimic bear too. (and got some extra reg. bears too) I stopped keeping track after opening 1500 chests, lmao.

*edit - I've also have gotten 7 eggs and 1 scroll

Your hoard probably is the normal one, between the two of us. xD; I was thinking it was weird how few familiars I've gotten in comparison to their AH prices. I mean, I think I've gotten more eggs than bears now.

Mostly I just keep track of how many chests I've opened by counting all the food I get.

Your hoard probably is the normal one, between the two of us. xD; I was thinking it was weird how few familiars I've gotten in comparison to their AH prices. I mean, I think I've gotten more eggs than bears now.

Mostly I just keep track of how many chests I've opened by counting all the food I get.

I got majority of those familiars in the first couple days of the event. Over the weekend, chest drops have dropped and I've been getting nothing but food. but then, this morning I got 4 eggs. lol

And I just counted all my food.....I have 2109. Omg, all the chests I've opened.

I got majority of those familiars in the first couple days of the event. Over the weekend, chest drops have dropped and I've been getting nothing but food. but then, this morning I got 4 eggs. lol

And I just counted all my food.....I have 2109. Omg, all the chests I've opened.

Kinda sad, cos that's when I was selling almost all of my chests (they were worth so much...). I guess I'll just have to buy the familiars I didn't get after the event is over.

2.1k chests is a lot. xD;

There's someone on the forums who was posting that they've opened over 5k chests and still no scroll in sight. Just... Ouch.

No I just checked I don't see anything ; )

That's weird. Wonder why they were here then.

----

A whole 7 chests today! Wow! I'm doing great over here.
Just kidding, I need seafood and I was counting on the chests to stock me with them. ; - ;

Also, Khepri grew up. Still waiting for her colors to go back to normal, though... xD

Last edited:
My gems finally arrived, just in time for fire sprite prices to go up by 1000. insert keyboard mash.

Back