• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

7RpJ1qJ.png

4MuCfF3.png

the ones with the question marks I need but don't know about, just feel free to send me whichever ones you want to give away I guess :p

I sent you some that I have a crap ton of, lol <3

Would anyone like a Jadecarved Decoy or Ectoplasmime? I've got quite a few of both and figured I'd offer them here prior to selling them on the AH. :)

They're free to anyone who doesn't already have one, just link me your FR account and specify which you want.

id love an ectoplasmime if you still have some left O: thatd be great <3 username is shirohibiki, thank you so much if you do!!

So, I hve a question about the dragon "adoptables". Do they do anything?? Or are they just art. :p Also I heard you can click them, what happens when you click them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did they change the font here again? Cause like it seems smaller now

So, I hve a question about the dragon "adoptables". Do they do anything?? Or are they just art. :p Also I heard you can click them, what happens when you click them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did they change the font here again? Cause like it seems smaller now

adoptables are kinda like those mario kart level up things. but the adoptables grow,change,level up, or depends how many times they are viewed

{idk thats what i heard}

Last edited:
Why are Ambush so exspensivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve.

- - - Post Merge - - -

adoptables are kinda like those mario kart level up things. but the adoptables grow,change,level up, or depends how many times they are viewed

{idk thats what i heard}

Ohhh thanks. :)

Also the battle stones you put on dragons how long do those last for after you put them on a dragonl

Why are Ambush so exspensivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve.

Also the battle stones you put on dragons how long do those last for after you put them on a dragonl

Because they are amazing. <3

My team goes 8 times in a row before any enemy gets a turn in. I can flatten most/all of them in that time, especially if I've gotten enough breath for Eliminate.

Battle stones last forever, unless you overwrite them with another stone. They'll be destroyed by the stone you place on top.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh. So there's one more reason why Ambush gets expensive during events/festivals. Other than tons of people deciding that they want to start a team all of a sudden and needing them.

Most people farm in the Arena during events. It's a fantastic mid-level venue where it's easy to get a ton of drops really quickly because level 25s OHKO everything there.

The Arena doesn't drop Ambush.

So everyone who would normally be fighting in a different venue have switched to the Arena, so they're no longer able to find the Ambush they'd normally be finding.

Ohhhh that makes so much since! <3 Its worth it then to only buy them once then. But to get Ambushs you find them in the chests right? :D

*~Also~Edit~* Are 3 Berserkers for 8k each a good deal? I needed them anyway so I bought them but. :p

Last edited:
Ohhhh that makes so much since! <3 Its worth it then to only buy them once then. But to get Ambushs you find them in the chests right? :D

*~Also~Edit~* Are 3 Berserkers for 8k each a good deal? I needed them anyway so I bought them but. :p

Most Ambush come from loot drops in the Coliseum. Here's a great guide for which venues drop which items. Not sure if they're able to be gotten from chests. pinkerton also gives them out, if you're lucky.

Berserkers are currently around 4k each, so 3 for 8k is pretty good. :)

Oh, thanks! :) I never know whats a good deal or not but I'm (very very ) slowly learning after being there for a month and 12 days.

Haha, my brain still registers 60k as being high. xD;

I remember them being at like 35k-38k when I joined, and they would climb to like 50k during a festival. I even have the very early notes to myself about what their prices were, from my first week on FR when I was trying to teach myself the economy.

It is a rare item to get, with a rate probably equal to 0.1% or there abouts. The chances of getting such an item are very low, and it is nearly impossible to "farm". Theoretically this would make it highly expensive, but it is all down to supply and demand I guess. And there are lots of users so there are quite a few floating around.

It is a rare item to get, with a rate probably equal to 0.1% or there abouts. The chances of getting such an item are very low, and it is nearly impossible to "farm". Theoretically this would make it highly expensive, but it is all down to supply and demand I guess. And there are lots of users so there are quite a few floating around.
Heh heh I'm in that 0.1%. I've gotten numerous Ambush and Berserker items from the Plundered Pile : )

I sold all my Ambush items for about 75k-80k to get a noc egg and a bunch of dragons. 500k in a few hours now I'm broke ;___;

Heh heh I'm in that 0.1%. I've gotten numerous Ambush and Berserker items from the Plundered Pile : )

I sold all my Ambush items for about 75k-80k to get a noc egg and a bunch of dragons. 500k in a few hours now I'm broke ;___;

ayy I'm broke too

I dropped a bunch on this pair and I'm going to cry if Nocturnes become worthless before then

this event was my 'get rich quick' scheme but I'm only further in the hole now rip

I just got a Woodsdrake Cape or some such from Mire, which has a sell value of 0. It seems sell value 0 items are usually special, but I can't find much info on this item but it seems uncommon at least. Hmm...

I just got a Woodsdrake Cape or some such from Mire, which has a sell value of 0. It seems sell value 0 items are usually special, but I can't find much info on this item but it seems uncommon at least. Hmm...

12k in the AH.

It might be a Coli drop only apparel?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ayy I'm broke too

I dropped a bunch on this pair and I'm going to cry if Nocturnes become worthless before then

this event was my 'get rich quick' scheme but I'm only further in the hole now rip
Broke or not, that's a GORGEOUS pair.

(Just sell chests for the rest of the event? They're still going for like 300k for a full stack, which is not too shabby. Can farm enough chests for that in an hour or two.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your pinkerton luck is legendary. xD Stina tells me tales of it.

ayy I'm broke too

-beep-

I saw you post this earlier and I'm very jealous of the pair you have ;___;

These are two of the pairs I got today to breed later on D: I've been spending left and right getting pairs lol. I'm praying for 5 egg nests on all my pairs. I'm waiting to hatch the noc eggs I have

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your pinkerton luck is legendary. xD Stina tells me tales of it.
Lol Stina has been telling me about you teaching her how to flip items XD and I flipped to get a noc egg and I'm so addicted ;__; I can't stop

Oh, speaking of breeding pairs, I had a ridiculous thing happen with one of mine yesterday.

So. These gorgeous two.

I hatched their first nest. Aaaannndddd:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol Stina has been telling me about you teaching her how to flip items XD and I flipped to get a noc egg and I'm so addicted ;__; I can't stop

Haha, like I keep telling her, if you've gotta have an addiction, at least make it a profitable one. xD

Back