• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

anyone want him for 150g?
pls buy him haha

60g for this guy too, open to haggle

Man, everyone has such pretty dragons. o:

Lafiel, your dark pairs remind me of these two:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe try switching venues for a little while? I've heard that it helps, but I don't know if there's any evidence to back it up. o:

i'm not strong enough to switch venues, i'm @ lvl 13 D: oh well, i'll try again tomorrow

i'm not strong enough to switch venues, i'm @ lvl 13 D: oh well, i'll try again tomorrow

You could alternate between Scorched Forest and Woodland Path if you have level 13s. Or just do a few battles in a non-mimic-laden venue to see if it helps?

The lower level venues have a lower chance of dropping chests, if I remember right. There was a thread with the percentages somewhere...

EDIT: Found the thread I was looking for~

Last edited:
You could alternate between Scorched Forest and Woodland Path if you have level 13s. Or just do a few battles in a non-mimic-laden venue to see if it helps?

The lower level venues have a lower chance of dropping chests, if I remember right. There was a thread with the percentages somewhere...

**** I wish I knew about chest droppings earlier lol I'm a n00b

yeah i'd heard about the lower the level the lower the drop rate, i wish i'd done a bit more grinding before! thanks for the tips tho :D

Hello, Xanarcah

Your auction of Fire Sprite (1) was sold for 5175 gems!
You'll find 5175 gems enclosed.

Be sure to remove everything from this message before deleting it. Thanks for using the Flight Rising Auction House!

Great doing business with you,

Spitfire
Flight Rising Courier

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can't believe it actually sooooold for that much!

Now I'm a huge step closer to getting a Light Sprite~
How much do they usually go for? : o

I'm going to be as stingy as I can next time I got to AH because my money went fast haha
Only transactions that will be happening for awhile will be me selling dragon bebes D:

I'm going to be as stingy as I can next time I got to AH because my money went fast haha
Only transactions that will be happening for awhile will be me selling dragon bebes D:

i need to write this everywhere and make it my life goal

my money went too fast smh

There is one for 2mil still going in the AH. 5175g at a 450 rate is 2,328,750. If you use a 500 rate, it's even higher.

I had the lowest price in gems, and it sooounds like a lot less than 2mil, but it's actually a lot more. xD

Sprites have been incredibly low since NoN started. people have been mass-selling and trying to price them low to liquidate them quickly. I bought that one for 2500g.

Good luck with your dragon sales! : D You've got some beautiful pairs, so I'm sure someone would love to buy babies from you~

i need to write this everywhere and make it my life goal

my money went too fast smh
We'll do that together lol no money left till I get to gather again haha

There is one for 2mil still going in the AH. 5175g at a 450 rate is 2,328,750. If you use a 500 rate, it's even higher.

I had the lowest price in gems, and it sooounds like a lot less than 2mil, but it's actually a lot more. xD

Sprites have been incredibly low since NoN started. people have been mass-selling and trying to price them low to liquidate them quickly. I bought that one for 2500g.

Good luck with your dragon sales! : D You've got some beautiful pairs, so I'm sure someone would love to buy babies from you~
.....wow that's ridiculous! I have about 300-400 gems right now. I've considered selling in gems because they don't take a percentage away from you. 2500g?!?!?!? WAHT IS THIS MADNESS!!!

also Stina linked me to someone who had liquidated his sprites and has tons of nocs ;___; TONS!

Thank you <3 I am giving first pick to my friends in the LINE chat : D because I am slow at selling and fast at burning through my gold/treasure/gems/etc lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

oihaoihfa wahhh someone on FR wants to buy my noc for 450k treasure @___@
it's a male xxy and I was planning to gene him with iridescent/shimmer/gembond or smoke :eek:

Is it worth it to sell him or should I tell him/her s/he can have a baby noc?

got 5 new crystal babies! just offer :)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82721&page=5

- - - Post Merge - - -

We'll do that together lol no money left till I get to gather again haha

.....wow that's ridiculous! I have about 300-400 gems right now. I've considered selling in gems because they don't take a percentage away from you. 2500g?!?!?!? WAHT IS THIS MADNESS!!!

also Stina linked me to someone who had liquidated his sprites and has tons of nocs ;___; TONS!

Thank you <3 I am giving first pick to my friends in the LINE chat : D because I am slow at selling and fast at burning through my gold/treasure/gems/etc lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's a male xxy and I was planning to gene him with iridescent/shimmer/gembond or smoke :eek:

omg he is gorgeous, i wouldnt sell him, but its up to you!

I didn't bother with gems at first until my exalt partner convinced me that it was worth looking into. And now here I am. Rolling around in a mountain of pointy currency.

Sooooo I guess now I can reveal what my big investment was from the other day. xD; I bought 3x Fire Sprites for 2500g each and 3x Arcane Sprites for 1800g each. I just sold one of the Fire Sprites and earlier I traded an Arcane for 7x Noc Eggs. (Which I sold for 500g each, totaling 3500g, which is 1.575mil. Not bad, considering the lowest price in treasure is 1.45m.)

I saw that Noc lair. : D Mostly I went to look at it because I maaay have bought two very cheap Sprites from them. >.> It was very impressive.

I find I can burn through all my treasure, regardless of whether it's in my vault or not, but I'm slow to spend gems because they take so much extra effort to get. So when I save up, it's usually in gems.

At some point, I might have to make Stina teach me about LINE. I just started using Skype, so I'm mostly there. She got me to start with Skype, actually. xD;

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's a LOT of treasure for a Noc. o:

But he's XXY, great colors, matching eyes, great birthday, and Gen 1. He's not just any Noc.

If you really like him, I'd say keep him. :)

got 5 new crystal babies! just offer :)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82721&page=5

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg he is gorgeous, i wouldnt sell him, but its up to you!

I didn't bother with gems at first until my exalt partner convinced me that it was worth looking into. And now here I am. Rolling around in a mountain of pointy currency.

Sooooo I guess now I can reveal what my big investment was from the other day. xD; I bought 3x Fire Sprites for 2500g each and 3x Arcane Sprites for 1800g each. I just sold one of the Fire Sprites and earlier I traded an Arcane for 7x Noc Eggs. (Which I sold for 500g each, totaling 3500g, which is 1.575mil. Not bad, considering the lowest price in treasure is 1.45m.)

I saw that Noc lair. : D Mostly I went to look at it because I maaay have bought two very cheap Sprites from them. >.> It was very impressive.

I find I can burn through all my treasure, regardless of whether it's in my vault or not, but I'm slow to spend gems because they take so much extra effort to get. So when I save up, it's usually in gems.

At some point, I might have to make Stina teach me about LINE. I just started using Skype, so I'm mostly there. She got me to start with Skype, actually. xD;

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's a LOT of treasure for a Noc. o:

But he's XXY, great colors, matching eyes, great birthday, and Gen 1. He's not just any Noc.

If you really like him, I'd say keep him. :)
Lol I look up to you when it comes to flipping items, Stina tells me your the master! : D I'm going to try to grind in the coliseum (sorry I have to spell it, I'm a mircobio major and "coli" doesn't register as coliseum haha)

I'm trying to save up gems but I spent about 100 on crystal dragon pairs.

Join us in LINE! : D we'd love to have you in it, AND you can use cool stickers lol I don't use Skype but I have an account.

I think I'll keep him : ) I have to really work and get treasure to gene him up x__x

first pick to the LINE group though :C I'll post here if no one wants them
mbPhj6j.png

These ones are for sale rn :)

here comes the chocolate banana
banana banana banana

she needs more apparel... maybe some tarnished steel armour for her legs and maybe a belt. but they're so expensiveeee
*rolls about in 290k*
oh and name ideas?

Last edited:
I need to stop buying Coatls lol

Shoutout to Lock and Kii for helping me buy the first one <3

I sold another Fire Sprite overnight! I guess people are stocking up on then before the end of the year or something?

ALSO!

I grabbed ID 9191919 from the AH last night! Saved from an uncertain fate ~

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh I n33d it cool. It' so cute! :)

Last edited:
He's reserved for someone who's been waiting for him for almost two months. XD

They got really lucky with the colors. He looks great as a Skydancer or Coatl with Gembond.

Its so great in Wind. <3 And so-far nobody on Drama Rising hates us!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I just realized...that I own 0 Tundras!! TUNDRA SHOPPING TIME tomorrow once I clear my lair and have money

Back