• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Haha, like I keep telling her, if you've gotta have an addiction, at least make it a profitable one. xD
Triplets : D haha

I'm going to be a dragon baby making machine (hopefully)
I'm trying to make this happen:
Ef0V4cH.png
ZVFSIVg.png

Ef0V4cH.png
ZVFSIVg.png

I went to go and wallow in my disappointment, but I ended up buying this guy instead:

That's what happens when you look at the AH, I guess.

Also, those are some NICE potential babies. o:

Ef0V4cH.png
ZVFSIVg.png

cute ; v ;
don't be like me and have like 2380402 pairs ok
it's like u make one pair and it never endssss

If you're making a pinglist, I'd love to be on it .o.

Last edited:
12k in the AH.

It might be a Coli drop only apparel?

Yeah I noticed. The first thing I do when I find something weird is search it on the AH XD. I think it is Coli-only, but not in much of a demand apparently.

What is a pinglist :eek:

LOL I know I have so many pairs rn ;___;
Breeding here, one of them is my bf's account haha mostly windclaws :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=117670

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=118137

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=117837

Ahh

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86693&page=1

I mostly arrange by pair/threes, and my most common would be Coatls/Spirals/Imperials
I'm literally drowning in dergs rip

So I ended up with over 100 Berserkers.

I can't stop buying them. D:

I'm trying to sell off at least a few dozen of them, but it's like I'm buying more faster than I can get rid of them.

What doooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone, post your favorite breeding pairs so I can oogle at them!

Because I only have three pairs and one is actually being loaned out for Coli battling right now...

I'm trying to sell off at least a few dozen of them, but it's like I'm buying more faster than I can get rid of them.

What doooo
- - - Post Merge - - -
Because I only have three pairs and one is actually being loaned out for Coli battling right now...

me: *posts my entire lair*

//kicked

What doooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

littlegrape and littleplum <3 they make v nice bbs

What doooo

- - - Post Merge - - -

would totally copy and paste my whole lair but this is my favorite

fff i have toooo many favourite breeding pairs!

i wanna get facet on one of these babs, but i need facet for my noccy first!

i cannot wait to breed these two!!

alright in all seriousness tho:

Haran and Alae was the first pair I ever made, and I'm quite proud of them to this day. Although I'm not a huge fan of Maize/White on Coatls anymore.

I remember getting them omg
I was really pleased that they were only 25k each, a steal at the time, since the lowest in the AH was 50k for 1 Trip Ice.

p e p p e r m i n t

My first 'real' pastel pair. I purchased the female (Whisper) along with her brother .3.

My first Coatl trio. Aeris, the girl listed at the bottom, was Fluffthought's first mate, but I couldn't resist a Crystal Cutie .3. The Crystal is currently Unnamed, but I'm working on changing that. I'm really bad with names rip

I have a severe lack of Orange/Warm pairs in my lair :') Gotta love a fruit pair tho.

I got Ilya from a giveaway, and was lucky enough to snag Lys from the AH ^^
I'm in love with the hatchlings that they produce, tbh

I really wanted a pair like Ilya and Lys, but was unable to find one. So this pair was born :)
Their kids have a good range of possibilities, all while staying in a nice dark area.

Other Pairs

this was me trying to limit myself rip​

Last edited:
alright in all seriousness tho:

Haran and Alae was the first pair I ever made, and I'm quite proud of them to this day. Although I'm not a huge fan of Maize/White on Coatls anymore.

I remember getting them omg
I was really pleased that they were only 25k each, a steal at the time, since the lowest in the AH was 50k for 1 Trip Ice.

p e p p e r m i n t

My first 'real' pastel pair. I purchased the female (Whisper) along with her brother .3.

My first Coatl trio. Aeris, the girl listed at the bottom, was Fluffthought's first mate, but I couldn't resist a Crystal Cutie .3. The Crystal is currently Unnamed, but I'm working on changing that. I'm really bad with names rip

I have a severe lack of Orange/Warm pairs in my lair :') Gotta love a fruit pair tho.

I got Ilya from a giveaway, and was lucky enough to snag Lys from the AH ^^
I'm in love with the hatchlings that they produce, tbh

I really wanted a pair like Ilya and Lys, but was unable to find one. So this pair was born :)
Their kids have a good range of possibilities, all while staying in a nice dark area.

Other Pairs

this was me trying to limit myself rip​

did u just

ok

hhh why are there like no chests dropping right now... i'm barely getting one each time i battle a chest!

Man, everyone has such pretty dragons. o:

Lafiel, your dark pairs remind me of these two:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hhh why are there like no chests dropping right now... i'm barely getting one each time i battle a chest!

Maybe try switching venues for a little while? I've heard that it helps, but I don't know if there's any evidence to back it up. o:

Back