• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Here lies Dagon
My username ID dragon. :( What I mean is a dragon out there has my username ID as their dragon ID. I decided to find that dragon, and he was exalted. Sad face. :( :( But anywy, he shall live on!!

It is probably people like me who only just got their gems and need one.

Maybe. o:

Whatever the reason, I hope they buy my third one, cos that would be great.

Congrats on your new Akirbeak! That's probably going to be my next major saving project once I get the Light Sprite.

Maybe. o:

Whatever the reason, I hope they buy my third one, cos that would be great.

Congrats on your new Akirbeak! That's probably going to be my next major saving project once I get the Light Sprite.

I still think the light sprite is overpriced ._. I get that not many people have them and stuff but that seems extreme. Good luck.

Apparently I have well over 100 familiars. Too bad there is no achievement past 50.

*is still waiting for light runestone to be under 50k to complete runestone collection*

Anyone know the price of underbelly gene?

Also I have all eggs. Pm me for achieviement

I still think the light sprite is overpriced ._. I get that not many people have them and stuff but that seems extreme. Good luck.

Apparently I have well over 100 familiars. Too bad there is no achievement past 50.

*is still waiting for light runestone to be under 50k to complete runestone collection*

It probably is, but it's not nearly the most expensive item on the site.

Mostly I just need to complete my collection so I can feel satisfied with myself. If I don't have absurd lofty goals for myself, I don't have anything to work towards and then I get bored and that's the end of the game for me.

With the marketplace only familiars, how often are they restocked? I've been keeping an eye out for peacock firebird but I have not seen it or any of the marketplace only familiars since day 3. I know they get depleted stocks but I've refreshed into restocks before and they weren't around.

With the marketplace only familiars, how often are they restocked? I've been keeping an eye out for peacock firebird but I have not seen it or any of the marketplace only familiars since day 3. I know they get depleted stocks but I've refreshed into restocks before and they weren't around.

Someone said every 5 mins or same 30 mins or same time frame as swipp

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need 380 more chests before I can start the challenge!

Is there much gain in saving rusted treasure chests for the Swipp thing? Gold ore itself is probably worth more than what you get out of those gilded chests, so it seems pointless to me...

i came in here like
"o damn theyre cute where'd u get them"

and then i slowly came to the realization that they came from my pairs
im dumb

Maybe Jade for the first one? .o.

hehe yep theyre from you ;) i looove your pairs~
jade is more of a female name tho imo >< NAMES ARE HARD I SUCK AT THIS

- - - Post Merge - - -

rip coli
the one time i try to start farming it, it wont load

Back