• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Going to wait to the 3rd or 4th to open the rest of my chests. Just in case the price goes up again...

The past few days income has pretty much all been Swipp stuff.

Going to wait to the 3rd or 4th to open the rest of my chests. Just in case the price goes up again...

The past few days income has pretty much all been Swipp stuff.

Have you tried selling food? I think it usually goes for around 25t per point. Seafood is especially sought after, if I remember correctly. If you've been farming in the Kelp Beds, you should have stacks and stacks of it by now.

Have you tried selling food? I think it usually goes for around 25t per point. Seafood is especially sought after, if I remember correctly. If you've been farming in the Kelp Beds, you should have stacks and stacks of it by now.

I've seen free foodbanks floating around but never really thought of selling food. Presumably it would just get lost on the AH and maybe better for forums but that is something to experiment with I guess.

I've seen free foodbanks floating around but never really thought of selling food. Presumably it would just get lost on the AH and maybe better for forums but that is something to experiment with I guess.

I dunno, one of my friends makes most of her money from selling food stacks in the AH. If you've got spare stacks, it might not be a bad way to earn some extra treasure.

I'll see if it works out. I know I tried it before during the first week of joining but nothing sold, but it is worth another try.

So I've learned that marketplace "restocks" don't seem to include everything. I've been refreshing it for several days but still haven't seen peacock firebird or either of the floracat or vulstal familiars. I was about to buy something in apparel earlier and it gave an error, when I refreshed all 5 pages of apparel disappeared and it said out of stock. Working out its mysteries will give me something to do anyway.

I'll see if it works out. I know I tried it before during the first week of joining but nothing sold, but it is worth another try.

So I've learned that marketplace "restocks" don't seem to include everything. I've been refreshing it for several days but still haven't seen peacock firebird or either of the floracat or vulstal familiars. I was about to buy something in apparel earlier and it gave an error, when I refreshed all 5 pages of apparel disappeared and it said out of stock. Working out its mysteries will give me something to do anyway.

Try selling only full or half stacks? From what I know, those sell best.

Also, there are Velvet Floracats in the right now. o: Well, there were two of them...

Last edited:
Try selling only full or half stacks? From what I know, those sell best.

Also, there are Velvet Floracats in the right now. o: Well, there were two of them...

Perhaps they are just bought so quickly. Are the same familiars always restocked under the same page, or must I search through all 3-6 pages?

Perhaps they are just bought so quickly. Are the same familiars always restocked under the same page, or must I search through all 3-6 pages?

I think new stuff stocks on the first page and pushes back the old stuff but I'm only like 90% sure about that. Catching restocks is not my specialty. o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

gUYS THEY'RE FINISHED
MY GAY BABIES ARE FINISHED

I love how the gembond blends with the petals!

I've caught Vustals before.

Also regarding food stack selling. I sell full 99. I do not sell at lowest AH price I go above 2-3k and it still sells lol.

Also silver sea look for the familiar swap thread. I used to buy familiars..when I say used to I mean like 1-2 bought lol.

Since I farmed Coli A LOT, I got tons of them. The swap thread is more cost efficient and helps you get rid of extras

IM SORRY I HAD GOTTEN DISTRACTED BY OTHER THINGS

astro i wouldnt want to put that on you uAu you dont have to!

and gnoix, im missing all but the jadecarved... whatever it is. i have the ugly rock one lol, but thats it

smooches u all

- - - Post Merge - - -

gUYS THEY'RE FINISHED
MY GAY BABIES ARE FINISHED

zomg they are so cute!!!! youre so good at dressing them up ;v; <3333

FnAL4Od.png

ayyyy
edit: the minute i posted this it was sold omg

Last edited:
would anyone be willing to swap my lavabourne hoax with your fake plague bear? i really want that one and I just got a second fake fire bear!

Two genes down... one to go...

I need... 700k more, oops. Hopefully these silly chests will sell soon. I only really need the Icecore and another one to sell, then I can get her scroll uvu.

Back