• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

omG IM CryYInG Rn

Pascal_zps27ed6a69.png

FALRA DREw mY BB pASCAL ; - ; wHYY IS HE So CutE??!

More food items yippee

But honestly why would they discovery rate of chests while gathering? I used to get like 35 chests, now I only get 14 .-.
Hopefully these food items will be rare after the event...

Where do people get Spines gene? Like I know you can buy them on the AH but where do people get them before then? I don't see them in the Marketplace?

Where do people get Spines gene? Like I know you can buy them on the AH but where do people get them before then? I don't see them in the Marketplace?

I think it's in the treasure marketplace, but they might only be restocked at certain times

I think it's in the treasure marketplace, but they might only be restocked at certain times

Do you know how much they are there for? Is it any less then it is in the AH? Also thanks, any info helps because I need to find Spines for BabyWindsinger. :p

Do you know how much they are there for? Is it any less then it is in the AH? Also thanks, any info helps because I need to find Spines for BabyWindsinger. :p

It's 190,000 in the marketplace apparently so I would buy it from there if you could since the lowest auction price is 256,000

Last edited:
Right now everyone are buying genes to resell. Since people are geneing their nocs. So everything in AH will be a huge markup.

If you can get someone from ice to snipe you one that would be best. :)

Otherwise I suggest waiting until noc fever dies down to get genes in MP

Ah. :)

But I think I'm good for now ecause last night I had plans for a derg and he was really cute! But now he looks ok-ish so I'll just wait. :p But thnks for the info guys!

I've seen everything in the specialty marketplace at least once except for spines, so I don't know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also silver sea look for the familiar swap thread. I used to buy familiars..when I say used to I mean like 1-2 bought lol.

Since I farmed Coli A LOT, I got tons of them. The swap thread is more cost efficient and helps you get rid of extras

I'll keep an eye out for it. Maybe I'll finally have something to do with my 25 llamas, 13 warcats and 10 abyss strikers etc.

I've seen everything in the specialty marketplace at least once except for spines, so I don't know.

I've seen them in the marketplace 2 times today. But both had very low stock, I think it was around 3-4 spines that got re-stocked.
You gotta refresh at the mark and be quick, they're gone within seconds.

The restocks are random timed though right? I just refresh every 15-30 seconds and hope for the best.

The restocks are random timed though right? I just refresh every 15-30 seconds and hope for the best.

Actually, they usually pop up every five minutes (XX:05 XX:10 XX:15, you get it). But still, sometimes new stuff doesn't pop up at the mark, so it can be anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes before anything new stocks (in my experience).

Apparently I have 2 akirbeaks now. Cost me 900 gems.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, they usually pop up every five minutes (XX:05 XX:10 XX:15, you get it). But still, sometimes new stuff doesn't pop up at the mark, so it can be anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes before anything new stocks (in my experience).

That would make sense. It's always been a denomination of :05 on other sites I've been part of. Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll keep an eye out for it. Maybe I'll finally have something to do with my 25 llamas, 13 warcats and 10 abyss strikers etc.

Familiar swap thread is by pyrokat I believe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=1171036

Got Tiger last night. I've never seen underbelly or spines in the specialty are though.

Back