Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Congrats!

Also, that is a heck of a lot of money for the next upgrade. o:

thank you guys <33

yeah, im not sure ill be expanding anymore... and i may go through my lair to exalt some dergs i dnot realy want anymore. see if i can free up some space. really wish lair exps werent so absurd :/

-breathes- i finally did it. i finally have 100 lairspaces. ....and 8k to my name.

the next one is 975k. :')

*clap clap clap*
On the other hand, I'm trying to upgrade and get room for the babies that are due tommorrow ;-;

thank you guys <33

yeah, im not sure ill be expanding anymore... and i may go through my lair to exalt some dergs i dnot realy want anymore. see if i can free up some space. really wish lair exps werent so absurd :/
I'm going to go look at your 100 pretty dergs <3 <3

I'm going to go look at your 100 pretty dergs <3 <3

aww thats sweet of you <3
i think ive decided i might get rid of tatsuya, lexus, kiriko, azalea, rishi, maybe midori and nimbus? trying to get most non-irishims outta here, but keeping some tigers.

How many of us are currently leveling a team right now? There's like, 4 of us, I think?

Maybe we should all race each other to level 25 and see if it motivates us. xD;

tfw a nest of yours hatches and you fall in love with the babs u v u

i don't have enough space anymore ; v;/

So I was trying to post an image on FR..and I used the BB code thing but it didn't show up

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many of us are currently leveling a team right now? There's like, 4 of us, I think?

Yeah sure! I started leveling a new team because my old one made me mad but I can pick up whre I left off :D

I was so bored today, I leveled up almost all the dragons I plan on keeping to Level 10. LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg, they're so precious. That snapper <3

I was so bored today, I leveled up almost all the dragons I plan on keeping to Level 10. LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg, they're so precious. That snapper <3

-gives u her dergs so u can level them for her for no reason-
pls thx

Can you tell I have a lot of free time at work? Hahahaha. I only have 4 25's....you have tons! ;PPP

pfftt, I haven't trained thaaaat many to level 25. 3 are my original team. 3 are my second team, who I leveled to 20 and them threw them at Stina just in time for Rockbreaker's and she leveled them to 25 while farming for Geodes. One I traded for. One I bought at level 23 and trained him the last 2 levels. I also have a level 20 that I bought, who I'm supposed to be training into a "two exalts in the Mire" dragon, but I'm so lazy.

And then there's the three I'm working on now. Two of whom have sat at levels 11 and 14 for maybe a month now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We all knew it would happen just like you school everyone in AH snatches and stuff <3
BUT ITS ON

I can snipe for hours. But grind in the coliseum? Suddenly everything else ever looks more interesting.

Last edited:
Anyone know how long it's gonna take me to get my team from level 19 to 25 with only one (malfunctioning) ambush? I'm trying to decide if I should buy some or grab my next lair expansion first.

Back