Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Uhh this one I think, not sure if the links going to work because the page won't display currently.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=937136&page=1,

Oh, Kiena's guide! : D Hers is good as well, I'm just not as well acquainted with it. I'm planning on leveling a dragon using her "Two exalts at once" build as soon as I get this team I'm working on done.

If I remember correctly, the main difference between Culex's guide and Kiena's guide is that Culex spends most of the guide explaining how to reach level 25. What points to put in what stats at which levels, when to add stones, etc. It's about getting to 25 fast. Kiena basically just says "here are the stones you should have and the end stat numbers you need, work your way up to that point." The majority of her guide is about the technical aspects of the coliseum and build comparisons.

Last edited:
Ohh that's possible? That's interesting. I just skim guides so I might have missed that but it sounds like something to look into :D

Also, long shot here but would anyone be interested in selling an Eliminate and/or Ambush for BTB? ( I need multiples but :p

Also, someone posted this on the Wind Forums. I thought it was adorable <3
155m3wg.jpg

IT ME

- - - Post Merge - - -

ME

- - - Post Merge - - -

O-O

Ohh that's possible? That's interesting. I just skim guides so I might have missed that but it sounds like something to look into :D

Also, long shot here but would anyone be interested in selling an Eliminate and/or Ambush for BTB? ( I need multiples but :p
How much TBT are we talking about?

Reposting these babs b/c I reeeeaaaallly need lair space. Super willing to haggle, just ask c:

Fae Female- 12K on AH
Denim, Azure, Spring
Iri/shim/smoke
Adult Preview:

sSA85IH.png

Ridgeback Male- 10K on AH
Tiger, Stripes, Gembond
Triple Blood
Adult Preview:

As5UKVH.png

Ridgeback Female- 10K on AH
Tiger, Stripes, Gembond
Triple Blood
Adult Preview:

LwsjtEj.png

Ridgeback Female- 10K on AH
Tiger, Stripes, Gembond
Triple Blood
Adult Preview:

LwsjtEj.png

Is it just me or every time I miss with Eliminate whenever I'm grinding I just facedesk a little on the inside.

(I DID IT 10000 POSTS)

i facedesk a lot on the inside
esp when my eliminates miss on the same dragon for about 30 minutes, scratch up to eliminate then it misses -- no idea why it was happening the other day but haha :')

ALSO GZ

wait me how what what did i do
im so confused omg

Oh sorry. See I have this thing and I'm not good at like remembering names or anything like that. So. :( Plus I like can't sleep rght now and Im really tired so that's not helping at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

JUST READ THIS THREAD NOW OMG LOOK WHAT tHEY DREW MEEEE

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=fl3&id=1311683

And I don't think they're going to be able to see it since only Wind Flight can see the boards in Wind. ;)

Last edited:
Lair Cleanout because I need space. ; _ ; goodbye my precious babies even tho theyre kind of uglies but i like them anyways goodbye!!!!!

Bamboo, 12.000.

Bipen, 10.000

Coffee, 12.000 //sobs.-

Mistletoe, 10.000

Zaria, 15.000 //sobs.-

Kajou, 25.000

Slimeball, 20.000

Oh sorry. See I have this thing and I'm not good at like remembering names or anything like that. So. :( Plus I like can't sleep rght now and Im really tired so that's not helping at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I don't think they're going to be able to see it since only Wind Flight can see the boards in Wind. ;)

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH np dude sorry about your troubles ): i know how that is
to answer your question from before -- i switched from water to ice, and now if i were to switch again id go light.

-lays on floor- i... should really expand my lair......its so hard to spend this 800k......ill be left w 7k lmao rip

MockeryOfSoul:

So what if Wind and plague were bros because.....

Airborne viruses

Eh? Thoughts?

(kinda mostly joking but what if)

MockeryOfSoul:
I just imagined noodle dad flicking a bunch of plague sprites in the butt so they flew onto some other deity. Omg someone needs to draw that

AND THEN SOMEONE DID
tumblr_nhsfq8pGsr1slad33o1_400.jpg

Will you guys help me out with some dragon names and pairing names : D lol because I can't come up with good names ;_;

Here's the pairing pics I made in photoshop and mushed them together. I know they don't look awesome but yeah I'll edit them more later : O It would be cool to get edit suggestions too lol

*Note: Obviously the "Pair" text won't be in the finally picture
Also the fae in Pair 4 will have more than one partner, I will update it later : O
View the image in full size just right-click and open image in a new tab :3
6B6WJfW.png
Here's the new banner / pictures / pairings
*I'm probably gonna rearrange some of the dragons on each banner later haha

Stina helped me name the first one ;u;​
VAOEPcp.png

Back