Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

drawing these friggin dergs is SO HARD... jfc idk how people do it even my doodles look bad lol

Do tables work in derg bios? groans tables are hard to work with on FR

NO

Last edited:

3150 treasure on the auction house :rolleyes:
THIS IS WHY ALL OF YA'LL SHOULD BE MORE LIKE ME

- - - Post Merge - - -

oH CRUD I AWAS SPLURGING AND BUYING CHEAP DRAGONS AND NOW THE BABIES CAN HATCH OH NO AND I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO CLEAR LAIRSPACE AHH

Last edited:

3150 treasure on the auction house :rolleyes:
THIS IS WHY ALL OF YA'LL SHOULD BE MORE LIKE ME

- - - Post Merge - - -

oH CRUD I AWAS SPLURGING AND BUYING CHEAP DRAGONS AND NOW THE BABIES CAN HATCH OH NO AND I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO CLEAR LAIRSPACE AHH

that me when I decide to keep my snipes u v u

I need to clean out my lair some so alright here we go!~
Here's Kyros. He's level 10 but his stats are jacked so he might need to be Tinctured but whatever. The lowest Seafoam/Rose on the AH is 50kt but that one has underbelly. He's listed for 45,000t but I'll accept a CR for 20-25k.

This is Specklez!! 10k? I don't know.

Here's Tristina. 5k? I don't know

I suck at prices so honestly just send a cross road for a price and I'll most likely accept. <3

Last edited:
9483938_350.png

i broke the game again

Last call before I exalt them and pocket 25kT. One of them is an XXY. Would be a real shame.

Last edited:

for sale, 15k each i guess, both female, first one is XYY. will be exalting if not bought

MY BABIES
THEY ARE DUE TOMMORROW
Does anyone want to buy TBT for treasure? I'm currently a hobo i got billions of dergs and have no lairspace

- - - Post Merge - - -

9483938_350.png

i broke the game again

how the heck do you even do that

-breathes- i finally did it. i finally have 100 lairspaces. ....and 8k to my name.

the next one is 975k. :')

Back