• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

oh wow

my phone number derg is really pretty

o no
exalted birthday number derg

Last edited:
Will someone please buy my dragons and gems (and tbt lol)? I need treasure to buy a certain dragon and it's 800K @___@ I have close to 100K treasure, 261 gems and 400 TBT.

I will exchange gems with a rate of 1 gem per 450 treasure. Help a girl out : o

EDIT: Now I have 21 gems lol I bought Ambush and reselling right now

Last edited:
Oh lord, I need to open a hatchery soon ;___; too many dragons and not enough space! My boyfriend and I are going to set up a hatchery soon with some better pairs (I spent hours finding better color matches so hopefully it was worth the effort doing that!)

Please buy my dragons : ) I am looking for at least 5K treasure for each dragon here. Feel free to reserve a dragon that you want to buy later. I literally have no lair space so yeah.. I need that expansion. *I believe all dragons here are fully gened. Some of them are doubles so I might be looking for a little more treasure for them. Most are unnamed, one or two have names.

Send a crossroads offer for any of these dragons and I'll take a look. Hopefully I copied and pasted the links correctly lol : o

Thanks for looking!

O3jm9F6.png
Also these are still for sale : ) at least 5K per dragon if no one buys I will exalt! go to the original post for the dragon links​

According to the Search, there is not ONE dragon on the site that fits these:
Male Imperial,
Charcoal/Platinum/Rose
Tiger/Eye Spots/Crackle......

Hatched two of my nests today~

Babies for sale! Two boys and a girl, one of the boys has a fantastic false snowbelly!

The dad is for sale too:

And these babies look really similar to their parents!

i did omfg
i think what make sme laugh harder is one of its kids is named "okay"
same tbh lmfao

i wanna have a pair that only hatches ugly ass babies just to name them "okay"
and theyre all sold for 1 treasure lmaoo

im going to make a hatchery for this
whats the ugliest breed genes and colors

found it
dragonpic2 (3).jpg
yep here we go
dragonpic2 (4).jpg

Last edited: