• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

NEW IDEA!!!

I probably will and maybe will. Do this geneing progect

4 progen nocs in hogwarts house colors!!!

That mirror is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty and the ID makes it even better :eek: Probably one of the first mirrors I've seen I actually like... AND YOUR SATANI

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shadow took you DOWN nature :eek:

Ayy so i just made this Coatl adopt
r0IKgQ4.png

8BXuSgt.png
imma open a shop up when i do a few more species but atm i have all the genes for coatls!
i'm gonna charge 15k (maybe? maybe more?) plus extra for apparel/if the dergs is wearing a skin/accent!
but i thought i'd offer them here for 10k each before i open my store so y'all amazing people get cheap and early adopts ^_^
i think nocs are next, then SDs, then imps!

SO the current IDs are all pretty much at 7 right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

r0IKgQ4.png

8BXuSgt.png
imma open a shop up when i do a few more species but atm i have all the genes for coatls!
i'm gonna charge 15k (maybe? maybe more?) plus extra for apparel/if the dergs is wearing a skin/accent!
but i thought i'd offer them here for 10k each before i open my store so y'all amazing people get cheap and early adopts ^_^
I WOULD LOVE ONE LET ME GO SCROUGNE UP MONEY DID I EVEN SPELL THAT RIGHT SEE HOW EXCITED I AM

SO the current IDs are all pretty much at 7 right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I WOULD LOVE ONE LET ME GO SCROUGNE UP MONEY DID I EVEN SPELL THAT RIGHT SEE HOW EXCITED I AM

yaaay first customer!!! :DD

and i think IDs are in 8/9s now? idk i could be behind but 800000 has definitely been and passed ^_^

Oh ok..I found someone with 6digit ID dragons asking for like 6500kt each....I mean they're not lke PRETTY but 6 digit ID maybe...

a friend recently gave me a nocturne (the colors are aesthetically pleasing!) and I can't wait till the end of the month to start nocturne broods! anyhow my username on there is vbunnyblu, ID number appears to be 61948.

I can't find you on FR.....I was gonna see what flight your in! But I guess I'll just ask. :)

What flight are you? :eek:

r0IKgQ4.png

8BXuSgt.png

YES I WANT
wait i don't have a special coatl but can i get a noc one of my bb whisper whenever you have that design down :")

oh sorry about that, flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=61948 should do the trick! I'm in the light flight!

Oh ok..I found someone with 6digit ID dragons asking for like 6500kt each....I mean they're not lke PRETTY but 6 digit ID maybe...

Just a run of the mill 6 digit doesn't go for nearly that much. Link to the sales thread? I want to see if there are any other qualifiers for that dragon that warrant such an asking price. xD

Here's a nice 6 digit (a pretty low ID number, too) for 19k.

I just bought like 4 6digit ID dragons in the last 24 hours. xD; They're like my weakness. Right now I reeaaalllly want old imps.

Ohh Light!! :D That's nice. Everyone is spread out here...I think we have at least one in every flight except Fire..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a run of the mill 6 digit doesn't go for nearly that much. Link to the sales thread? I want to see if there are any other qualifiers for that dragon that warrant such an asking price. xD

Here's a nice 6 digit (a pretty low ID number, too) for 19k.

I just bought like 4 6digit ID dragons in the last 24 hours. xD; They're like my weakness. Right now I reeaaalllly want old imps.

Whoops I meant 6.5.... :eek: But anyway, its on the Wind Flight Fodder Doc so yeah...they just had it listed there and

Whoops I meant 6.5.... :eek: But anyway, its on the Wind Flight Fodder Doc so yeah...they just had it listed there and

Oh, 6.5k. That's not too uncommon, then. I picked up most of my oldies around that price. I'd buy more, too, if the price and ID was low enough. xD;

if you had a username that pronounces like a swear but doesn't spell like a swear would you get banned

SERIOUS QUESTION HERE

Last edited:
a friend recently gave me a nocturne (the colors are aesthetically pleasing!) and I can't wait till the end of the month to start nocturne broods! anyhow my username on there is vbunnyblu, ID number appears to be 61948.

wow your noccy is nice! O: i like his tert, too :D

I'm actually broke now, I have 65k and 17g left to my name.

I just bought a Forgetools for 750k.

The siren's song is powerful.

I'm posting this here so I can track how long it takes me to build back up.

I'm actually broke now, I have 65k and 17g left to my name.

I just bought a Forgetools for 750k.

The siren's song is powerful.

I'm posting this here so I can track how long it takes me to build back up.

Xan tomorrow like: "ayy guys I have 3 mill now kthxbaii"

Back