• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

i wanna have a pair that only hatches ugly ass babies just to name them "okay"
and theyre all sold for 1 treasure lmaoo

im going to make a hatchery for this
whats the ugliest breed genes and colors
Tundra Clown/Seraph/Okapi
Magenta/Jungle/Sand

Tundra Clown/Seraph/Okapi
Magenta/Jungle/Sand

oh my god
dragonpic2 (5).jpg

Okay ;w; done. Made 550K treasure in two hours, now I have this pretty boy D :
Time to find a good mate : D (with 100K left to my name lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sigh, just looked at AH and this comes up ;n;

Haha, I was going to say, that was quick. xD

He's all yours~

thank you! did you want me to keep his name the same?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have an idea for a skin for the gala, an orca skin, but i'm not sure if an orca is it a bit toooo random?? help haha
Edit: lmao tooo late i made it idk if its not relevant

IU2fuJJ.png

i doubt i'll even get close to winning but it was fun to make! i think i might start making some skins and accents now i know how easy it is :) if you have any ideas just hmu ^_^

Last edited:
If someone wants to give me one of their dragons for the day to level in the Coli, feel free to send me a CR. Profile here. I'll take them for the day and level them as much as I can/feel like it : ) & of course, I'll send them back to you at the end of the day/once they're 25.

one per person please, lmao

*edit - this is free of course, lol. I just don't want to level up my dragons right now because they're all level 10 and it looks nice. don't judge me

Last edited:
If someone wants to give me one of their dragons for the day to level in the Coli, feel free to send me a CR. Profile here. I'll take them for the day and level them as much as I can/feel like it : ) & of course, I'll send them back to you at the end of the day/once they're 25.

*edit - this is free of course, lol. I just don't want to level up my dragons right now because they're all level 10 and it looks nice. don't judge me

ahh this is so kind of you! i sent a CR for my baby noc, please take care of her if you accept ^_^

thank you! did you want me to keep his name the same?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have an idea for a skin for the gala, an orca skin, but i'm not sure if an orca is it a bit toooo random?? help haha
Edit: lmao tooo late i made it idk if its not relevant

IU2fuJJ.png

i doubt i'll even get close to winning but it was fun to make! i think i might start making some skins and accents now i know how easy it is :) if you have any ideas just hmu ^_^

Very pretty! I think making some parts on the body a bit more shiny would make it look gorgeous. I'd imagine that they're shiny or something like that, lol. (woops just noticed it was already shiny haha low brightness settings)
omg those orca eyes are cuute

Last edited:
You should go into the skin business, because that's amazing and I want to buy a Coatl, name him Willy, and buy your skin ;-;

oh nooooo! what pair??
ihnaLC2.jpg

Triple crimson wildclaws. Spent a total of 35kT on the pair.

Sending you one of my own dergs, thank you so much!

Last edited:
Back