• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

@Shirohibiki - 13k for all those dragons or 13k for each ;n; I got confused but I can buy them

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Nikki

I would like to buy this one : DD

oh, im sorry, its 13k each. i apologize if thats too much u-u gonna have to decline your CR -- if you would like to buy it for 13k however, you may send me another!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Newest version of the breeding picture I made : O can you guys let me know what you think and how I can improve?

OnbQJsh.png

i really like it!!! i agree with fireninja on the spacing of the words but thats about the only change id make :3c great job!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh tiger i love

my lair space x.x

-pats- ): im sorry. i can hold it for you if you like!

1kCF8Ex.png

lol idk what I'm doing now

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Note: all my dragons are being named after bacteria, most likely gram negative bacteria. The males will be the genus and females will be the species so that if I ever change pairs it would still make sense. Rather than having a female named after a genus and another female named after a species. (Don't know if that makes sense lol) usually the genus has the first letter capitalized and the rest is lowercase. I decided to make it all lowercase. (example: bacillus is a genus name, anthracis is a species name. It is actually supposed to be written like this Bacillus anthracis or Bacillus anthracis. I'm going to look for a font that looks italicized on its own.)

Last edited:
oh, im sorry, its 13k each. i apologize if thats too much u-u gonna have to decline your CR -- if you would like to buy it for 13k however, you may send me another!
The most I can do is 8K because its tert is basic : (

Last edited:
dude coli wont load for me ffffffff

i just want to exalt these damn dragons
Yeah its been really buggy for me today....also my new favorite Coli glitch~
So I'll get enough breath for eliminate, then I'll use it! After my dragon attacks, its breath goes up to 71 and then back to 36....so uh........not complaining :D It only happens sometimes but like it just happened a minute ago.

The most I can do is 8K because its tert is basic : (

well, ill be eating a loss, but if you really want it ill send it to you <3 i charge 13k seeing as thats about what i get for exalting at lvl 8. but ill make an exception for you <3 (not something ill be doing often, just if someone really really wants a derg)

also i really like your breeding sheet thingy now, except... not a fan of the different shapes for the gene colors? idk it seems off to me.

well, ill be eating a loss, but if you really want it ill send it to you <3 i charge 13k seeing as thats about what i get for exalting at lvl 8. but ill make an exception for you <3 (not something ill be doing often, just if someone really really wants a derg)

also i really like your breeding sheet thingy now, except... not a fan of the different shapes for the gene colors? idk it seems off to me.
Do you want any of my dragon bebes from my lair? I can give you 8k and two hatchlings that you can sell or exalt : O (they will be exalted either way if you don't want them because I'm giving them to Stina/ S a t a n i haha). I was planning to get a smoke scroll for your baby and finish geneing him : D

I'm going to stick with the original arrows and make adjustments to the other things (like font and placing : ) haha). It's only going to be one shape for the colors, just seeing if anyone liked a certain shape.

*Edit: I can give you two spiral hatchlings (of your choice lol) and 8K for the coatl. I've been trying to get rid of these babies forever -_-

Last edited:
Do you want any of my dragon bebes from my lair? I can give you 8k and two hatchlings that you can sell or exalt : O (they will be exalted either way if you don't want them because I'm giving them to Stina/ S a t a n i haha). I was planning to get a smoke scroll for your baby and finish geneing him : D

I'm going to stick with the original arrows and make adjustments to the other things (like font and placing : ) haha). It's only going to be one shape for the colors, just seeing if anyone liked a certain shape.

*Edit: I can give you two spiral hatchlings (of your choice lol) and 8K for the coatl. I've been trying to get rid of these babies forever -_-

ohhh! then i think i like the first shape the best! uvu
also omg i couldnt take that from you ;0; if youd like to thatd be lovely!! sorry i keep getting distracted rip I WILL SEND YOU THE DERG NOW
i bet it will look lovely <3 that was my favorite of the babies ;3 ill just take whatever spirals you dont want! gotta exalt to keep space open (and make back all that money i spent on lairspace rip)

ohhh! then i think i like the first shape the best! uvu
also omg i couldnt take that from you ;0; if youd like to thatd be lovely!! sorry i keep getting distracted rip I WILL SEND YOU THE DERG NOW
i bet it will look lovely <3 that was my favorite of the babies ;3 ill just take whatever spirals you dont want! gotta exalt to keep space open (and make back all that money i spent on lairspace rip)
Cool : )

I sent two spirals (4 days old right now) and sent the CR for the coatl : D he's super cute haha

Cool : )

I sent two spirals (4 days old right now) and sent the CR for the coatl : D he's super cute haha

thank you so much my dear!!! that was very sweet of you and i apologize for the high price qvq <3333 i hope you like him :D

It's okay! I understand, it's not as bad as the noc I bought for 500k ;n; lol

AT LEAST ITS GORGEOUS. omfg

B( all the nocs (at least females) in the AH for treasure up to 200k have bad terts. idk why i was looking but
is it possible to make chocolate work on my noc?

spines seems to be the only "okay" thing. i was just going to ignore her tert but idk. I REALLY HATE CHOCOLATE LOL,,,

So I'll get enough breath for eliminate, then I'll use it! After my dragon attacks, its breath goes up to 71 and then back to 36....so uh........not complaining :D It only happens sometimes but like it just happened a minute ago.
thats supposed to happen.

its because of the way its coded. it adds instead of subtracting, i believe (I AM NOT A CODER I HAVE HEARD THIS FROM OTHERS DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT) -- but i think it may be just a visual bug, not an actual bug with the coding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chocolate is so delicious though

)< no
NOT ON MULBERRY ITS NOT

XAN IS AMAZING BC SHE HELPS ME OUT WITH MY LAIR THEME SOOOO MUCH
HER AND PANDANIKITA

AHHHHHHH

I have 2.5k left and 18 gems.

I think I've got this in reverse. D:
I make close to 75K in about an hour and a half in the matching game @___@ do you need dragons to exalt? I have spiral babies

XAN IS AMAZING BC SHE HELPS ME OUT WITH MY LAIR THEME SOOOO MUCH
HER AND PANDANIKITA

AHHHHHHH
*Throws confetti at Stina's dragons* ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and 500k in two hours when I needed that noc D:

Back