• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I kind of want Nature to wind Dom. Just because they haven't gotten first in foreverrrrrrrr I've heard.

I kind of want Nature to wind Dom. Just because they haven't gotten first in foreverrrrrrrr I've heard.
I'm pretty sure the last time they had dom was.... last greenskeepers gathering...
I'd like them to win aswell, It'd be nice for them aswell.

Last edited:
New hatchlings for saaaaale~

Parents too. o:

out of curiosity how much are the babies? i dont have a blue/magenta/banana yet i only have every other blue color/magenta/banana LMAO
why do i love those three colors so much sobs

Want to buy those two parents? : D you won't have to go through all the ridiculousness of finding a new pair and then they're related.

noooo gotta save

also i hate how when i accept dragon trades and it ****s up my lair order :"(

If anyone knows of a hatchery that has cute Pearlcatcher babies, let me know! :D I can't find one I like anywhere..
haven't looked THAT well but uh yeah :)

If anyone knows of a hatchery that has cute Pearlcatcher babies, let me know! :D I can't find one I like anywhere..
haven't looked THAT well but uh yeah :)

I'm breeding these two tomorrow if you're interested:
ZUcPW9F.png

LoKdMYi.png

out of curiosity how much are the babies? i dont have a blue/magenta/banana yet i only have every other blue color/magenta/banana LMAO
why do i love those three colors so much sobs

15k for the skydancers and maybe 30k for the imps (they seem a lot rarer)?

15k for the skydancers and maybe 30k for the imps (they seem a lot rarer)?

oh **** lmao thats half of my savings rip,,,,,,,,,,,,, i wanted that imp too, ah well
im sorry, i wish i could afford that TvT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am. :eek: The eyes clash but it works :D

i think the eyes look good with it O: but thats just me haha i like plague eyes

In the encyclopedia they show which dragons are common, not common, rare etc : D

I meant in terms of finding breeds in those colors. XD; Eeeeveryone does Skydancers, but there are comparatively a lot fewer imps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh **** lmao thats half of my savings rip,,,,,,,,,,,,, i wanted that imp too, ah well
im sorry, i wish i could afford that TvT

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think the eyes look good with it O: but thats just me haha i like plague eyes

Sorry. o: I'll take adult exalt fodder at a value of 8k each if you have any you were looking to get rid of?

I meant in terms of finding breeds in those colors. XD; Eeeeveryone does Skydancers, but there are comparatively a lot fewer imps.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry. o: I'll take adult exalt fodder at a value of 8k each if you have any you were looking to get rid of?

hmmm can i pay you uhh lets see here... 22k and an exalt fodder? did i do the math right omg

hmmm can i pay you uhh lets see here... 22k and an exalt fodder? did i do the math right omg
There was this bloody coatl in AH that was facet/shim/smoke and it was beautiful! When I saw it, it was 2 AM and they were selling it for 150K -__- I decided to sleep instead of staying up playing fairgrounds. I ended up buying a different coatl

60K right here ;n;

Back