• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I make close to 75K in about an hour and a half in the matching game @___@ do you need dragons to exalt? I have spiral babies

*Throws confetti at Stina's dragons* ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and 500k in two hours when I needed that noc D:

how the heck do u make 500k in 2 hrs
i cant even make 100k a week LOL im always so poor omg,,,

how the heck do u make 500k in 2 hrs
i cant even make 100k a week LOL im always so poor omg,,,

I had a lot of dragons to get rid of lol and I sold my extra stones XD
Exalting as well : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Laf and Stina were the only ones who bought my dragons, I had to get rid of them somehow D: make room for breeding

My lair pretty much has no theme right now :eek: I am working on clearing it out so I can restart with my lair. :)

tbh i kinda wanna sell my maned cobra for gems, any ideas how to sell it for the highest profit? auction? help i've never sold anything this expensive befoooore

tbh i kinda wanna sell my maned cobra for gems, any ideas how to sell it for the highest profit? auction? help i've never sold anything this expensive befoooore

how much is it usually?

ALSO IM BROKE.

I went from semi broke to 750k in 2 days due to HEAVY EXALTING. I mean i push 20-30 dergs out a day at lvl 7/8.

Now I am broke again why...

this . this apparel. ;-; i was supposed to be saving for trouper

how much is it usually?

ALSO IM BROKE.

I went from semi broke to 750k in 2 days due to HEAVY EXALTING. I mean i push 20-30 dergs out a day at lvl 7/8.

Now I am broke again why...

this . this apparel. ;-; i was supposed to be saving for trouper

Well worth it, though. < 3

Also, I love how the feathers look on Skydancers. o:

Last edited:
If someone wants to give me one of their dragons for the day to level in the Coli, feel free to send me a CR. Profile here. I'll take them for the day and level them as much as I can/feel like it : ) & of course, I'll send them back to you at the end of the day/once they're 25.

one per person please, lmao

*edit - this is free of course, lol. I just don't want to level up my dragons right now because they're all level 10 and it looks nice. don't judge me
Quoting this again ~ I'd prefer to help people who don't already have high level dragons : )

@FN - I sent Oceanic back, she's level 20. I didn't have as much time as I usually did, lol. But, 20-25 is relatively easier to get to vs. 15-20. Enjoy ~

*EDIT - I can take probably 2 for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Quoting this again ~ I'd prefer to help people who don't already have high level dragons : )

@FN - I sent Oceanic back, she's level 20. I didn't have as much time as I usually did, lol. But, 20-25 is relatively easier to get to vs. 15-20. Enjoy ~

I think I only have 1 dragon that's actually leveled ;n; (level 15) can you help me? I shall pay you if you'd like : o

Finally ;n; done with a template lol tell me what y'all think when you see this!

84qZSVj.png

edit: I threw in the offspring there and the placement isn't that good but oh well lol

Last edited:

Is it okay if I send my Coatl over? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I FOUND MY DREAM DRAGON I FOUND HER ONLY 20K PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

yaayyy she's pretty! u v u

Got her, thank you so much! Sending a tip your way.

I hate the higher or lower game. Just do.

How do you exalt 10 dragons a day without buying them?

Last edited:

Eeeeee congratulations! : D she's beautiful ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you exalt 10 dragons a day without buying them?

Lots of fodder nests and lair cleaning?

Mathematically speaking, it wouldn't last for long, so you'd probably have to do some trades at some point. It's pretty common to take adult fodder as payment, which is great if you're on the other end and buying because if you hatch and age them yourself, it bring the actual cost of the item down significantly.

But yeah, I'm not quite sure what you're getting at with the logistics of the question.

Last edited:

Isn't that from Swipp?? ITS SO CUTE I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT Well the only one on the AH right now is.....yours..... xD

Finally ;n; done with a template lol tell me what y'all think when you see this!

84qZSVj.png

edit: I threw in the offspring there and the placement isn't that good but oh well lol

i think it looks great! <3

omg shes beautiful QvQ!!

Back