• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

There was this bloody coatl in AH that was facet/shim/smoke and it was beautiful! When I saw it, it was 2 AM and they were selling it for 150K -__- I decided to sleep instead of staying up playing fairgrounds. I ended up buying a different coatl

60K right here ;n;

i feel that dude
if only i had the motivation to ever do anything on the fairgrounds.
its a pretty baby tho :D!!

sent :'D thank you so much!!! im such a sucker for eyeburners......rip

Thank youuu. : D I really love the way the eyeburner colors look on imp wings, more than any other breed. Enjoy your new dragon ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

There was this bloody coatl in AH that was facet/shim/smoke and it was beautiful! When I saw it, it was 2 AM and they were selling it for 150K -__- I decided to sleep instead of staying up playing fairgrounds. I ended up buying a different coatl

60K right here ;n;

60k well spent, in my opinion. O:

i feel that dude
if only i had the motivation to ever do anything on the fairgrounds.
its a pretty baby tho :D!!
When she grows up she'll have many bebes :')
When I see a dragon I love and don't have the funds I go do the matching game like a maniac lol

I wish their were like gender change scrolls bc I got my dream derg and found a mate that I hatched, but i realized they were both male D:

mantarunes/wavesweepers were literally the worst ****ing thing to add ever and i HATE KELP BEDS SO MUCH
(but i caved bc the exp is nice)
BUT I STILL HATE IT HERE THESE RAYS ARE ABSOLUTELY ASININE

mantarunes/wavesweepers were literally the worst ****ing thing to add ever and i HATE KELP BEDS SO MUCH
(but i caved bc the exp is nice)
BUT I STILL HATE IT HERE THESE RAYS ARE ABSOLUTELY ASININE

Rip Coli team when you get 2 in a row.

ayy so the nocturne adopt is done! 10k for one without apparel, 2k for each extra piece of apparel! they're transparent too :)
gRsql7Q.png

vP3vLfV.png
and don't forget the coatl ones!
OTmWLjS.png

4Jix68n.png
just message me on here or FR :)
should i do skydancers or imperials next??

I have this bb now :')

He's got Magenta, but he's still a cutie u v u plus I saved a fortune by not having to pay for the Iridescent/Coatl Scrolls
Also:

Can anyone offer help with naming this boy? ; v ; I like Sky/Cloud themed names, but I can't think of any right now e v e

I purchased three 5 day old dergs yesterday after roll over so i could level and exalt them today, but they didn't grow up?? and it still says they're 5 days old? help i'm confused, i specifically purchased them bc they were supposed to grow up today...

I have this bb now :')

He's got Magenta, but he's still a cutie u v u plus I saved a fortune by not having to pay for the Iridescent/Coatl Scrolls
Also:

Can anyone offer help with naming this boy? ; v ; I like Sky/Cloud themed names, but I can't think of any right now e v e

zilant, nimbus, gale, taranis, caelus?

I purchased three 5 day old dergs yesterday after roll over so i could level and exalt them today, but they didn't grow up?? and it still says they're 5 days old? help i'm confused, i specifically purchased them bc they were supposed to grow up today...
They will take a few hours to grow up sometimes. Like when you first hatch it tells you how many hours ago they were born : o

Back