• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Ok, thanks! :) Because I need lots of gems, I was thinking of leveling dragons to lvl 25 and selling for gems.

300k for a fully stoned level 25 seems to be about the going rate right now.

Go for it. : D
Your always so happy and encouraging. I love it :D :D
So what are you aiming for now that you got your light sprite?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never even realized ridgebacks were even there until now... :eek:

Your always so happy and encouraging. I love it :D :D
So what are you aiming for now that you got your light sprite?

Getting a lot of money for a task you can accomplish in a few days? It sounds like a good deal. Even unstoned level 25s are worth a significant amount. And then all the item/food drops you get while training them? That's why some people have made training and selling level 25s into a business for themselves. It's best around festival/event time, too, because everyone is scrambling to get leveled dragons to farm with.

First I need to make some money for the Crystalline Gala, so I can buy 2 full sets of all the skins/accents. That'll be like 720k or so. And then I think I want to collect the old festival apparel. I have some already, but I want to collect all of it (except maybe the Sunchaser Jewelery, because it's expensiiiiive and also I think it looks kinda ugly. .-.)

rip my gems. i need to stop buying skins, omfg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Getting a lot of money for a task you can accomplish in a few days? It sounds like a good deal. Even unstoned level 25s are worth a significant amount. And then all the item/food drops you get while training them? That's why some people have made training and selling level 25s into a business for themselves. It's best around festival/event time, too, because everyone is scrambling to get leveled dragons to farm with.

First I need to make some money for the Crystalline Gala, so I can buy 2 full sets of all the skins/accents. That'll be like 720k or so. And then I think I want to collect the old festival apparel. I have some already, but I want to collect all of it (except maybe the Sunchaser Jewelery, because it's expensiiiiive and also I think it looks kinda ugly. .-.)

I kind of want to make a thread for leveling, but there's so many and I feel like mine would just get buried ;/////

oh i forgot to post this beautiful thread
click
not even the deities are safe from safety measures anymore

What is this. Srsly.

Also I guess selling lv 25 dragons is better on the forums since you can't search for levels on the auction house.

And omg.
*wants black-wing hummingbird*
*Checks Swipp*
*has black-wing hummingbird but expired*

keyboard mash

Last edited:
rip my gems. i need to stop buying skins, omfg

I kind of want to make a thread for leveling, but there's so many and I feel like mine would just get buried ;/////

THAT ACCENT IS FABULOUS. It looks wonderful on your Noc, I am so serious. o:

And you should do ittt. : D With how fast you level, you'd probably be able to get through a ton of orders and also be able to charge through the nose for them. Time = money.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I guess selling lv 25 dragons is better on the forums since you can't search for levels on the auction house.

Yeah, it's usually a forum sale thing. A lot of people stick them in the AH for their auto price and then advertise on the forums. That way people can still buy even if the seller is offline.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And omg.
*wants black-wing hummingbird*
*Checks Swipp*
*has black-wing hummingbird but expired*

keyboard mash

I want one of those toooo. D:

I don't have anywhere near enough White Eared Hummingbirds to trade yet, though. .-.

Ok! Thanks so much everybody :D
And don't the skins come in chests?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I JUST REALIZED CANDY XOLOS ARE AXOLOTLS :D :D :D

Do the other 6 drop in the Coli along with the currency? :eek: Sorry. But I was like so new to it all last festival and I don't remember much.

Do the other 6 drop in the Coli along with the currency? :eek: Sorry. But I was like so new to it all last festival and I don't remember much.

Nope, I'm pretty sure that 6 of them can only be found in the Marketplace. All 12 are in the Marketplace, 6 can be additionally found in chests in the coliseum, but 6 of them are Marketplace only.

Nope, I'm pretty sure that 6 of them can only be found in the Marketplace. All 12 are in the Marketplace, 6 can be additionally found in chests in the coliseum, but 6 of them are Marketplace only.

Oh ok. :) That makes more sense now.

More Hatchies today!
JfNZIIo.png
WM2zWb7.png

W3kcCj2.png

(Might keep this girl.)
JfNZIIo.png

Last edited:
Back