• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

looook
b9UvpVF.png

ay, pretty crystal/facet/x coatls on the way

One day I will get more than 1 egg in a nest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this damn coliseum, won't even go above 0%.

I need these babies out!

Imperial Female- 15K on AH
Green/Aqua/Lemon
Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke
Adult Preview:
Gs9Gx2n.png

Imperial Male- 15K on AH
Green/Seafoam/Lemon
Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke
Adult Preview:
Pq5KIOX.png

Spiral Male- 12K on AH
White/Goldenrod/Coral
Crystal/Stripes/Underbelly
Adult Preview:
FqOluWL.png

Spiral Female- 10K on AH
Beige/Avocado/Tomato
Crystal/Stripes/Basic
Adult Preview:
OZDlSMK.png

Was bored this morning, and decided to go through the AH and see what kind of Gen 1s I could find for 10k or under. Here are some of the nice/decent ones, if anyone was curious or maybe wanted to buy one. : D

I don't own any of these.

Splash/Ice/Violet

Charcoal/Azure/Midnight

Teal/Splash/Tangerine

Leaf/Swamp/Steel

Midnight/pink/Beige

White/Emerald/Navy

Was bored this morning, and decided to go through the AH and see what kind of Gen 1s I could find for 10k or under. Here are some of the nice/decent ones, if anyone was curious or maybe wanted to buy one. : D

Splash/Ice/Violet

Charcoal/Azure/Midnight

Teal/Splash/Tangerine

Leaf/Swamp/Steel

Midnight/pink/Beige

White/Emerald/Navy

Awe, so pretty. Too many projects to work on already ;///// I still need to gene up my other 2 nocs. rip

Awe, so pretty. Too many projects to work on already ;///// I still need to gene up my other 2 nocs. rip

Right, though? o: Too many projects to work on all the time.

Didn't stop me from picking up this pretty boy, though:

Obsidian/Rose/Coal

I might try and resell him later. .-. He makes an incredibly nice Skydancer.

Splash/Ice/Violet

Charcoal/Azure/Midnight

Teal/Splash/Tangerine

Leaf/Swamp/Steel

Midnight/pink/Beige

White/Emerald/Navy
I always fail at trying to find what I want in the AH. What? You wanted to look at Gen 1s? NO! NO GEN ONES FOR YOU! (you see the AH just yelled at me)

But guys looks there's dragons at Walmart haha I'm so funny not really

I always fail at trying to find what I want in the AH. What? You wanted to look at Gen 1s? NO! NO GEN ONES FOR YOU! (you see the AH just yelled at me)[/url]

I like to think the AH and I are good friends. : D

There's a guy over here selling unbred XYX Gen 1s for 20k each, if you were interested in looking at more.

It's a steal, considering how much they can go for in a sales thread auction.

Last edited:
why did i have to click that
Ack, now I need 800 gems for her...

xDD

Well, it'll at least be a good buy? Gen 1, XXY, already with IriShim.

I'm eyeing that Gen 1 Sunshine/Avocado/Sunshine Coatl and the Sunshine/Rust/Obsidian Wildclaw of theirs too, but ahahaha, I already bought 8 dragons from them this morning. .-. Also, they're 800g each.

Last edited:
I like to think the AH and I are good friends. : D

There's a guy over here selling unbred XYX Gen 1s for 20k each, if you were interested in looking at more.

It's a steal, considering how much they can go for in a sales thread auction.

Oh my.............. how the hell do people get such nice Gen 1's

Oh my.............. how the hell do people get such nice Gen 1's

Either they're incredibly lucky with eggs or they pour money into it, is my guess. It's almost the same thing. xD;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god
I just send a CR for her... Now I need to search for a cute coatl with chocolate colours and maybe Rose for a tert if I can get her.

Eeee! : D

I definitely want to see the mate and babies when they come along~

Thanks to you guys I have no money again. cri

Isn't it better to sell the unhatched eggs then hatch them and sell the dragons?

Maybe a potential Coatl mate? The tert is off from rose, but it's very chocolatey. RTB in 4 days, so they'd be ready in time for VDay.

Just got her, now the struggle to find a decent mate. I found this boy and a Imp, but they're both limited breeds, and I'd rather have mostly nocs.

Thanks to you guys I have no money again. cri

Isn't it better to sell the unhatched eggs then hatch them and sell the dragons?

What did you buyyy~? : D

Also, it depends on what your goal is and also your luck. It's like the Strange Chests. Open 100 of them and have the chance of familiars, eggs, and the elusive scroll? Or sell and make a sure buck.

I remember a triple Obs auction that went on recently, I'll see if I can find what it went for. o:

EDIT: I can't find the Obsidian auction I was looking for, but here is a triple Midnight and a triple White auction that I found~

One went for 30mil and the other for around 40.5kg (so like 20-ish mil?).

Last edited:
Back