• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I have my first gene project! :)
Here's Noname for now:

And he shall soon (not really) be:
HsJ4jA1.png

I just hope I can get him all gened before Valentines day <3​

Ooh, he's got some nice colors. : D Good luck on your first project!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably belly or smoke, what do you guys think?.

Hmm, tough call. o: I was going to say Underbelly, but the more I look at Smoke, the more I like it.

But either way, she reminds me of a chocolate orange.

Ooh, he's got some nice colors. : D Good luck on your first project!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm, tough call. o: I was going to say Underbelly, but the more I look at Smoke, the more I like it.

But either way, she reminds me of a chocolate orange.

Thanks!!! :)

3Ky0uL0.png

I bought this boy for 20k u v u

Brown dergs are my weakness
And that faux underbelly is really nice damn

Last edited:
i need to stop buying coatls
i literally have like, zero seafoods

I was thinking...I'm a hoarder. Mmmk? First step, admitting it, yeah so. I have all these dragons that I need to level an exalt...but would people be willing to buy them with food points? And if so how much for adult? I mean I just don't know...but I'm always low on food.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, you guys can expect babies to be posted in the next day. Probably after I wake up because I don't see my self staying up 5 more hours until Rollever.

I was thinking...I'm a hoarder. Mmmk? First step, admitting it, yeah so. I have all these dragons that I need to level an exalt...but would people be willing to buy them with food points? And if so how much for adult? I mean I just don't know...but I'm always low on food.

There are definitely people who will trade you food for adult exalt fodder. I recommend a new friend of mine. : D

They're GMT time, if I remember correctly, so 8 hours different than server time.

....did someone say food?

7bAiy2K.png

i would trade for exalts, lol

sOBBING

oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask
On average, how long does it take for you to train a dragon to level 20-25? .o. I've been meaning to train extra dergs but I can't get off my ass

sOBBING

oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask
On average, how long does it take for you to train a dragon to level 20-25? .o. I've been meaning to train extra dergs but I can't get off my ass

I don't know tbh, I lost track of time...... I know I can level from 1-25 in a day. I'm always watching something while I'm in the Coli and I take frequent breaks, lol. more like i go and find food to stuff my face I'll pay more attention the next time I start one of my dragons at 20 : )

But but but, I got one of my dragons to level 20 today @ 0830pm and they're only level 23 right now (it's 10:15 right now). but in between that time, I took a couple of breaks and cooked dinner/ate/etc.

Last edited:
I don't know tbh, I lost track of time...... I know I can level from 1-25 in a day. I'm always watching something while I'm in the Coli and I take frequent breaks, lol. more like i go and find food to stuff my face I'll pay more attention the next time I start one of my dragons at 20 : )

But but but, I got one of my dragons to level 20 today @ 0830pm and they're only level 23 right now (it's 10:15 right now). but in between that time, I took a couple of breaks and cooked dinner/ate/etc.
Wow you level fast..

But anywy, how much food were you thinking for exalts? :eek:

Back