• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Maybe a potential Coatl mate? The tert is off from rose, but it's very chocolatey. RTB in 4 days, so they'd be ready in time for VDay.

Oooh, pretty. Circuit aswell, and thats pretty awesome. *checks*
GQ6J1zM.png

Say YES to chocolate nocturne babs. (they'll have tert genes when I breed them).

I have faith you can do it~ That's a bit over 3 weeks, I think, so plenty of time for that tert gene.

Yeah, I should be able to get that tert soon, I'm pretty good at sniping and flipping stuff. I've done it with Spines and that in the past, certainly makes a tidy profit. If I can work fast, I'd love to get it before Light dom ends, since with the discount it's less money to earn and all.

Yeah, I should be able to get that tert soon, I'm pretty good at sniping and flipping stuff. I've done it with Spines and that in the past, certainly makes a tidy profit. If I can work fast, I'd love to get it before Light dom ends, since with the discount it's less money to earn and all.

Dom discounts are niiiice. I like to upgrade my lair then.

Also, I just checked the Dom page, and NATURE IS IN THE LEAD. Shadow'd been holding #1 for days now, so it must be super close if it flipped today. o:

I like to think the AH and I are good friends. : D

There's a guy over here selling unbred XYX Gen 1s for 20k each, if you were interested in looking at more.

It's a steal, considering how much they can go for in a sales thread auction.
But that dude has 0 dragons ;-;

I was late to the party. Not that I could afford any of those anyway haha :D

BUT I WANT A CHOCLATE BABY
What did you buyyy~? : D

Also, it depends on what your goal is and also your luck. It's like the Strange Chests. Open 100 of them and have the chance of familiars, eggs, and the elusive scroll? Or sell and make a sure buck.

I remember a triple Obs auction that went on recently, I'll see if I can find what it went for. o:
EDIT: I can't find the Obsidian auction I was looking for, but here is a triple Midnight and a triple White auction that I found~

One went for 30mil and the other for around 40.5kg (so like 20-ish mil?).
HOW? The midnight doesn't even look that pretty to me. :/

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUT I WANT A CHOCLATE BABY

Woah, those went fast.
Chocolate babs are cool. If I get enough eggs, I may do a giveaway on here for one.

HOW? The midnight doesn't even look that pretty to me. :/

Oh dang, maybe he exalted the rest of them? o: I know he had exalted his progens a little while ago. It's a shame if he did, he had a nice triple leaf Cryface level 25 Wildclaw. Also the first gen Coatl and Wildclaw.

xD A lot of people collect triples. And a triple Gen 1? That's some insane rarity to factor in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I found all the guy's dragons!

I have no idea what he's doing. o:

Last edited:
Oh dang, maybe he exalted the rest of them? o: I know he had exalted his progens a little while ago. It's a shame if he did, he had a nice triple leaf Cryface level 25 Wildclaw. Also the first gen Coatl and Wildclaw.

xD A lot of people collect triples. And a triple Gen 1? That's some insane rarity to factor in.
I didn't think of exalting there, that'd be sad if he did though. That WC was a really pretty girl, and if I could. I would of snagged all the nocs because i have a noc addiction i mean because i love nocs.

I didn't think of exalting there, that'd be sad if he did though. That WC was a really pretty girl, and if I could. I would of snagged all the nocs because i have a noc addiction i mean because i love nocs.

I stuck an edit in my last post, I tracked down one of the Nocs I remembered from his lair and it looks like all the dragons he had are now in someone else's lair? Kinda weird.

Man...I know have a strong feeling of wanting a triple gene 1 :eek: but they are worth so much

- - - Post Merge - - -

I NEED THIS ONE:

It was even born 4 days after my birthday. :/

I have my first gene project! :)
Here's Noname for now:

And he shall soon (not really) be:
HsJ4jA1.png

I just hope I can get him all gened before Valentines day <3​

Back