• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Wow you level fast..

But anywy, how much food were you thinking for exalts? :eek:

Lol, I just got a dragon to level 25 thirty minutes ago 8))))

Anyways, I'm not sure what the rate is.... but I'm willing to do the same as the thread Xan linked : )

250 food/adult

Last edited:
I just went from 6k to 100k overnight...man silk goes for quite a bit.
My reaction to the silk selling? (gif isn't mine)
3ey6PEk.gif

vroom vroom here comes the money train
Also have pictures of the new valentines babs as I got the girl her tert. Downside is that it's gonna be 99% smoke, 1% circuit.
HaoJGDK.png

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop in and ask what the average amount/fair price people usually pay for hatchlings is. I'm trying to price a crapload a few of my Irishims so they sell well but at a price where I'm not completely underselling them u v u

Last edited:
I don't know tbh, I lost track of time...... I know I can level from 1-25 in a day. I'm always watching something while I'm in the Coli and I take frequent breaks, lol. more like i go and find food to stuff my face I'll pay more attention the next time I start one of my dragons at 20 : )

But but but, I got one of my dragons to level 20 today @ 0830pm and they're only level 23 right now (it's 10:15 right now). but in between that time, I took a couple of breaks and cooked dinner/ate/etc.
I was gonna send you some dragons but I caved in and tried to level them myself with Kiena's guide @__@ I think they are at level 12 right now and I got all the necessary stones so far. Just need 3 more Ambush, 3 Rally, 3 Sap and a couple Berserkers :D

(I literally had no food points whatsoever when I started but now I have hundreds :3 ahh I'm excited)

Just wanted to pop in and ask what the average amount/fair price people usually pay for hatchlings is. I'm trying to price a crapload a few of my Irishims so they sell well but at a price where I'm not completely underselling them u v u

Depends really. I pay up to 30k for crackle ones.

But other than that I'm pretty cheap and will only pay 8-10k.

I think 13-15k is good for people who will keep them. Its above exalt price.

I flat rate at 7.5k per hatchling unless it's a triple or somehow more rare. Unless it's a dom push nobody would exalt at a loss, or wait four days just to profit.

Starstrike and Starlight had babies! Alll male except for 1. 4 Snappers! (I'm keeping the Sky Dancer for now)
They're all White/Pink/Maize IriShim Gembond babies. I'd prefer?? Star related names but if not that's fine. :)
Here's what they all look like right now. ;)

For pricing I was thinking around 15-20 gems?? I don't know. Just offer because I suck at pricing and the babies aren't TOO pretty. :p (that's probably to high don't kill me <3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh...and hey everyone!

When's the next time your flights pushing?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gosh....I didn't know Wind was so big :eek:
In order,
1. Shadow
2. Arcane
3. Wind
4. Lightning
5. Plague
6. Nature
7. Ice
8. Light
9. Water
10. Fire
11. Earth

In order,
1. Shadow
2. Arcane
3. Wind
4. Lightning
5. Plague
6. Nature
7. Ice
8. Light
9. Water
10. Fire
11. Earth

poor earth

It's funny how nocturnal dust only shows up as actual dust when attached to a letter

I don't think I can share the full details, but Light will be profit pushing sometime in Feb, and then a rumoured Conquest Push in March. Oh and then theres the Brightshine Jubilee push in a couple months.

Ah......Wind is pushing sometime in Feb too. Not sure when and I should probably go check that.....but theres also the Mistral Jamboree push we're doing in March. :D

In order,
1. Shadow
2. Arcane
3. Wind
4. Lightning
5. Plague
6. Nature
7. Ice
8. Light
9. Water
10. Fire
11. Earth

When did shadow surpass arcane? /:p

WHY COLI JUST LOAD. Seriously, idfk anymore, everything else loads fine for me but no...not the coli.

poor earth

It's funny how nocturnal dust only shows up as actual dust when attached to a letter
Yeah....but it must be super nice to have a nice little community and know a lot of people personally. I only talk to like 20 people in wind :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

When did shadow surpass arcane? /:p

WHY COLI JUST LOAD. Seriously, idfk anymore, everything else loads fine for me but no...not the coli.
I've been using the Coli just fine for at least an hour now :eek: Also..it was last week? I think.

whoa. well, hey. I'm on FR too. but I'm new here so who knows if anyone really cares, but heyyyyyyyy. me

I like virtual dragons a lot. faves are imps, snappers, faes and mirrors. I like ridgebacks a lot and need more. someday.

How would one go about making a healing dragon? Does anyone have a guide or maybe some advice?

whoa. well, hey. I'm on FR too. but I'm new here so who knows if anyone really cares, but heyyyyyyyy. me

I like virtual dragons a lot. faves are imps, snappers, faes and mirrors. I like ridgebacks a lot and need more. someday.

Ayy I've sent you a Friend Request u v u
Ridgies are awesome tbh

How would one go about making a healing dragon? Does anyone have a guide or maybe some advice?

I think Kienas guide has that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm broke bc of this apparel

- - - Post Merge - - -

The crown lol. Worth it though!!!

Back