• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Psh I'm going to have to get someone to level my dragons at this rate because coliseum ain't fixing for me.

....did someone say food?

7bAiy2K.png

i would trade for exalts, lol

sobs
how much seafood for one exalt? )':

Use a different browser.

I've gone through (the dreaded) internet explorer, firefox and chrome so I'll try some other things to see if I can fix it. Perhaps its a cache thing since its been working fine for a while.

Will someon buy my 200 gems for 100k? Need to buy an underbelly scroll!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will someon buy my 200 gems for 100k? Need to buy an underbelly scroll!
or anything reasonable

Last edited:
I'm one friend short of having a full list on my profile and it's kind of bugging me :/

Well I hope the person that got it enjoys it as much as I would :eek: Kind of sucky for the person who priced it at that though.

I've gone through (the dreaded) internet explorer, firefox and chrome so I'll try some other things to see if I can fix it. Perhaps its a cache thing since its been working fine for a while.
Anti-virus, ad-blocker, java plug in, flash plug-in ... could be those too : o

whoa. well, hey. I'm on FR too. but I'm new here so who knows if anyone really cares, but heyyyyyyyy. me

I like virtual dragons a lot. faves are imps, snappers, faes and mirrors. I like ridgebacks a lot and need more. someday.

you already know this but i added you <3

also if i missed adding anyone in this thread lmk~

Back