• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Ahh, that sounds amazing, but I'm trying to work on a Star/Constellation themed hatchery right now u v u
If you don't mind me asking, what program do you use to make the cards? :eek:
I use Photoshop CS6 : O I downloaded fonts from dafont.com used stocks from dA. My original plan for a hatchery was to have all my dragons named after bacteria but now they need real names lol

I can help make them if you'd like *_* it's fun making them lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I definitely improved on the cards though because before they looked really tacky : (

I use Photoshop CS6 : O I downloaded fonts from dafont.com used stocks from dA. My original plan for a hatchery was to have all my dragons named after bacteria but now they need real names lol

I can help make them if you'd like *_* it's fun making them lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I definitely improved on the cards though because before they looked really tacky : (

ahh, it'd be a great help, but I don't want to burden you with extra work u v u
I got Photoshop let's do thiss
pfft i totally didn't illegally download this
not at all

I'm considering making/joining a hatchery. I'm not all that committed though...

I don't think I could do long term investments like that, so many variables can change. Most familiar-inclined hoarders have already bought their sprites so the only people left are casual people who will pay less...

Yeah. I was thinking about it....and they have to bring them back SOMETIME. Will it be a while? Maybe even years? Most likely. But in a couple years everyone that has a sprite will be keeping them and they will become unavailable, or everyone that has one will be inactive. :/

Yeah. I was thinking about it....and they have to bring them back SOMETIME. Will it be a while? Maybe even years? Most likely. But in a couple years everyone that has a sprite will be keeping them and they will become unavailable, or everyone that has one will be inactive. :/
The sprites?, Undel has confirmed that they will never make a comeback. Undel said a while back that once the sprites were finished, they would never come back, and instead they will move onto a new theme. I can't find the thread, but it's somewhere.

I don't think I could do long term investments like that, so many variables can change. Most familiar-inclined hoarders have already bought their sprites so the only people left are casual people who will pay less...

They're not really long term investments, though, I'm planning on keeping them all. I'm a hoarder, it's what I do. There was a dragon I wanted recently that was for sale for 7500g, and I considered offering up two of my extra sprites, but in the end I couldn't bring myself to do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The sprites?, Undel has confirmed that they will never make a comeback. Undel said a while back that once the sprites were finished, they would never come back, and instead they will move onto a new theme. I can't find the thread, but it's somewhere.

This also. Unofficial polls about bringing the sprite back always trend overwhelmingly to 'no' because of this very reason.

I'll try and find the official thread for the quote later when I get home.

question:

who the **** gonna pay 1 billion for a Fire Sprite
no one got that money
were not billionaires here

except maybe xanarch :rolleyes:

It's do able.

Might take awhile? But doable to make the treasure. I'm collecting them because I like it. Doesn't matter if it's such a risky investment. they're nice and pretty to look at and whenever I want something I can use them as bargaining chips.

question:

who the **** gonna pay 1 billion for a Fire Sprite
no one got that money
were not billionaires here

except maybe xanarch :rolleyes:

Maybe not on tbt, but there are plenty of people who are able to make money quickly on fr. I calculated, and if I traded like 75% of my assets, I could get a bone fiend. I've only been playing since October. It's more than possible to buy high priced items as a new player.

i often wish i was good at making money
but i just hoard and dont sell
(and dont know what to sell)
so ill always be poor in every game i ever play tbh

Dude I'm only Making money by selling food lmao.
I need another lair expansion and it's the 280k one with shadow discount and I'm dying.

They're not really long term investments, though, I'm planning on keeping them all. I'm a hoarder, it's what I do. There was a dragon I wanted recently that was for sale for 7500g, and I considered offering up two of my extra sprites, but in the end I couldn't bring myself to do it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This also. Unofficial polls about bringing the sprite back always trend overwhelmingly to 'no' because of this very reason.

I'll try and find the official thread for the quote later when I get home.

Ah thought you were saving them up.

I think what put me off multiple familiar hoarding was that you can only show one at once anyway.

EDIT: Stupid game and non-permanent unlocks nevermind sorry asjdfnslvksavksaf fs.fva.......

Last edited:
Ah thought you were saving them up.

I think what put me off multiple familiar hoarding was that you can only show one at once anyway.

Could...I possibly borrow the light sprite for the encyclopedia entry? Possibly?

It only shows whenever it's in your inventory. I think.

I must admit I never considered that, I assumed it was unlocked forever.

Damn, never mind then xD

if the devs were actually intelligent, things would stay in your bestiary regardless.

but, unfortunately, they are not

im sorry omg that was so mean im just so ****ing bitter about having to keep **** ive gotten to awakened i hate familiars so much

Back