• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

They just got a new ad managing company too, right? D:

Better report the virus notification to the tracking thread.

Yep, Hiveworks.
also
"Even in the best ad networks, a bad ad can slip past from time to time. If you encounter an ad that auto-redirects you or appears anywhere but our left side menu and the red banner area at the bottom of the page, that is not an ad we want on our website! Please report it in our advertising report thread. We will be watching this thread, and will use the reports there to help further manage the ads that Flight Rising displays!"
So yeah, throw any suspicious ads at the thread.

How could i miss page 666l

Also yeah adblock is completely free. its an extension on your browser. I've had it on 3 devices and no problems.

I'll take a look into it. Like I said, it's not my computer, so I'm not going to install something without their permission.

I've already reported everything I know about the attack. Thanks for the advice though.

So I hatched this boy today u v u He's kinda ugs js

derg_by_himitsutsubasa-d8egukc.png

I'm looking for 6-8k for him.​

Two questions:
1: how hard is it to install?
2: will it be going off like "OH LOOK WE BLOCKED AN AD YOURE WELCOME" everytime i click a page? Because I don't want that.

Adblock's probably the best chrome extension, in my opinion. It's a quick, easy, ~one minute install, and it never does anything obnoxious. You can hide the icon and never have anything to do with it again, and it'll still block your ads. For a while, I forgot I even had it, but it was still blocking ads for me.

oh man, post 6666 lmao
am i cool now

Last edited:
Adblock's probably the best chrome extension, in my opinion. It's a quick, easy, ~one minute install, and it never does anything obnoxious. You can hide the icon and never have anything to do with it again, and it'll still block your ads. For a while, I forgot I even had it, but it was still blocking ads for me.

oh man, post 6666 lmao
am i cool now

Woah post 6666 gj
Bet you are jealous of post 6667 you will never get that chance.

Adblock is life. All hail Adblock.

It doesn't give annoying popup messages or otherwise interfere so yay.

Last edited:
HOLY **** GUYS

LEVEL 24 I SNAGGED FOR 7.5K TO EXALT **** YEAH

- - - Post Merge - - -

fully stoned as well!

HOLY **** GUYS

LEVEL 24 I SNAGGED FOR 7.5K TO EXALT **** YEAH

- - - Post Merge - - -

fully stoned as well!

Erm if stones I will buy for expected exalt price.

I'm assuming you wouldn't exalt that though.

Last edited:
guys omg i just found a really intense FR nuzlocke

The Rules
1. You can't buy dragons. All you can do is buy eggs or hatch your own.
2. You can only buy one egg a month.
3. You can't scatter scroll a dragon until they've reached level 25.
4. You can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20.
5. For every egg you find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, you may purchase one breed change for any dragon.
6. You cannot gather food, you must grind for it in the coli.
7. If a dragon faints in the coli, it's dead. Exalt.

Nests
1. For every hatchling, flip a coin.
2. If tails, the hatchling died. Exalt.
3. If heads, you have a survivor.
4. [Personal Addition] Flip heads or tails for every egg's--scavenged or bought--survival.

think about the hatchlings

The Rules
4. You can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20.
5. For every egg you find, whether in the coliseum or by scavenging, you may purchase one breed change for any dragon.

Nests
4. [Personal Addition] Flip heads or tails for every egg's--scavenged or bought--survival.

oh my god poor hatchlings
Speaking of hatchlings, I seriously wanna boon Aureole's nest, but I have to buy two boons then. I've offered to boon a nest for a person who's gonna give me a pastel goth/pastel Nocturne girl. I don't mind buying it though, they are giving me 100k of the hatchling though (and right now i have like 1000 + gems anyway). Aureole's nest only has 2 days left though, so is it really worth it?.

The Rules

Nests

Oh my.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is something terribly wrong with this picture:

erm-1.png

And also this picture:

erm2.png

Oh my.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is something terribly wrong with this picture:

erm-1.png

And also this picture:

erm2.png

Fun fact! Silence did that too when I was training her. XD the dragon registered as the right age to be an adult, but the image didn't get regenerated. You can try manually regenerating the image with the little link by the dragon's name.

oh my god poor hatchlings
Speaking of hatchlings, I seriously wanna boon Aureole's nest, but I have to buy two boons then. I've offered to boon a nest for a person who's gonna give me a pastel goth/pastel Nocturne girl. I don't mind buying it though, they are giving me 100k of the hatchling though (and right now i have like 1000 + gems anyway). Aureole's nest only has 2 days left though, so is it really worth it?.

No

With the 10 lv 20s achievement can I just get lv 19s from people, level them up and trade them back? Will they still count? With the bestiary thing not being permanent I'm worried about merely exalting lv 20s.

Last edited:
With the 10 lv 20s achievement can I just get lv 19s from people, level them up and trade them back? Will they still count? With the bestiary thing not being permanent I'm worried about merely exalting lv 20s.

It'll count! Selling level 19s is a reasonably popular thing to do, so you should be able to find someone.

I've been trying to level an exalt to 20 for that achievement. I've been doing it for nearly 6 hours, started at 12 today and now it is 17 oh god this takes years.

At least I can do tidal trouble at the same time to fund ambushes ... I bet buying high level dragons is expensive, I'll have a look though.

Last edited:
Back