• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Majority of the time I check AH for that food item. Then determine from there.

I see people selling tentacles for a stack for 10k, I don't undercut because people need food all the time. But I also don't over charge. So I go above 2-5k.

Most days I just stick a 4pt ant 15999 and a 5pt at 16500.

They are slow sellers though. And they usually sell when they're on the first page about to be expired.

Majority of the time I check AH for that food item. Then determine from there.

I see people selling tentacles for a stack for 10k, I don't undercut because people need food all the time. But I also don't over charge. So I go above 2-5k.

Most days I just stick a 4pt ant 15999 and a 5pt at 16500.

They are slow sellers though. And they usually sell when they're on the first page about to be expired.

Interesting. Thanks, I still have to think about pricing though.

If anyone on the Ice flight is considering joining Ice Arena 5 consider joining Team Two. One person short.

Uh oh I've run out of things to complain and whine about. How am I going to fund Xanarcah's rentals now D:?????

Uh oh I've run out of things to complain and whine about. How am I going to fund Xanarcah's rentals now D:?????

Uh uh uh crystalline gala is next week, everyone back in the coli, whether you're still burned out from shadow vs nature or NoN! D: plague is profit pushing this week too, so more coli for meeeee

You still have almost 4k tbt, you should be fine for a while. XD

YES STUFF TO TALK ABOUT.

Yeah I guess, hopefully I will have my own glass cannon drags before that runs out.

There's nothing scarier than a pop-up on your computer telling you you have a Trojan file on your computer while searching the AH for exalt fodder.

I'm actually worried now. It was quarantined thanks to the antivirus after 20 seconds but it's not my computer...should I be concerned?

There's nothing scarier than a pop-up on your computer telling you you have a Trojan file on your computer while searching the AH for exalt fodder.

I'm actually worried now. It was quarantined thanks to the antivirus after 20 seconds but it's not my computer...should I be concerned?
Oh gosh thats scary as heck.
I'm pretty sure it's not FR itself, but the ads on FR. Do you have adblock?. If not, get it. It could well be a ad containing a trojan file.

Oh gosh thats scary as heck.
I'm pretty sure it's not FR itself, but the ads on FR. Do you have adblock?. If not, get it. It could well be a ad containing a trojan file.
I don't think it's FR too. If there's one thing that sucks about FR, it's that it can sometimes be littered with redirects and viruses.

Ad block sounds like a great idea, however I don't want to install anything without the permission of my parents and then somehow f**k up something (ik I sound like I'm nine but I'm serious), plus it probably costs money and I don't have the funds to get that sort of thing. I guess I'll just stick to my iPad for FR now...shame.

Edit: Deleted the quarantined files, now I'm just hoping the virus didn't get to anything important

Last edited:
I don't think it's FR too. If there's one thing that sucks about FR, it's that it can sometimes be littered with redirects and viruses.

Ad block sounds like a great idea, however I don't want to install anything without the permission of my parents and then somehow f**k up something (ik I sound like I'm nine but I'm serious), plus it probably costs money and I don't have the funds to get that sort of thing. I guess I'll just stick to my iPad for FR now...shame.

Hopefully it didn't catch anything important. As for Adblock, it's free, and I've used it for over a year now with no problems.

Hopefully it didn't catch anything important. As for Adblock, it's free, and I've used it for over a year now with no problems.

Two questions:
1: how hard is it to install?
2: will it be going off like "OH LOOK WE BLOCKED AN AD YOURE WELCOME" everytime i click a page? Because I don't want that.

Woah Virus stuff :eek:

Also I don't think I've heard about/seen that Undel thing before so :eek: time to get the sprites not that I haven't been trying meh

I haven't had any notifications from that site yet. Probably because they are all getting to my computer. Hopefully not.

Also yay page 666.

They just got a new ad managing company too, right? D:

Better report the virus notification to the tracking thread.

Two questions:
1: how hard is it to install?
2: will it be going off like "OH LOOK WE BLOCKED AN AD YOURE WELCOME" everytime i click a page? Because I don't want that.

adblock in chrome is like

1. the extension store exists for a reason
2. yes hello search adblock
3. click the handy install button
4. wait 4 download
5. ad free life

Back