• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

I've been trying to level an exalt to 20 for that achievement. I've been doing it for nearly 6 hours, started at 12 today and now it is 17 oh god this takes years.

At least I can do tidal trouble at the same time to fund ambushes ... I bet buying high level dragons is expensive, I'll have a look though.

.......are you in kelps? Because holy crap.

It usually takes me 30 minutes/level (when a dragon is 20+).

Oops sorry it was 5 hours.

Yeah but you are the Xanarcah of levelling so...D: Maybe it would go quicker if I didn't get consecutive dodges followed by death so often. It's a good 50-60 battles per level.

Last edited:

Yeah but you are the Xanarcah of levelling so...D: Maybe it would go quicker if I didn't get consecutive dodges followed by death so often. It's a good 50-60 battles per level.

I just sent a cr to switch out one of the dragons, see if that makes a difference. o:

I just sent a cr to switch out one of the dragons, see if that makes a difference. o:

Thanks. Ambush is dodgy though so who knows :/

It isn't like I'm seriously complaining or anything just...rip real life.

tfw u find out one of ur dergs has a basic primary and u had no idea

B( I DONT WANT ANY BASICS IN MY LAIR UGH.......but ive had her for so long.... sigh,,,

Thanks. Ambush is dodgy though so who knows :/

It isn't like I'm seriously complaining or anything just...rip real life.

True, but the extra turn is still nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tfw u find out one of ur dergs has a basic primary and u had no idea

B( I DONT WANT ANY BASICS IN MY LAIR UGH.......but ive had her for so long.... sigh,,,

Time to save up and gene it! : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohman, it's been so long since I've seen Coli. XD; has he always had haste and rally?

Sniped for the IA. Selling it for 9k, just shoot me a CR. Will exalt in 30 minutes since this is supposed to be exalt fodder. XYY.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent it to Nate. Sorry Crys, but Nate sent me the CR first.

Yeah, today's been a dodge kind of day. & I've been getting Mantarunes 3 in a row, rip omfg.

I'm really debating which dergs I should level to 25 and sell....or how much to even price non-stoned dragons since the ones I noticed being sold are Gen 1's. T.T

I JUST FOUND THE CUTEST DRAGON

HE IS SO PRECIOUS.

Yeah, today's been a dodge kind of day. & I've been getting Mantarunes 3 in a row, rip omfg.

I'm really debating which dergs I should level to 25 and sell....or how much to even price non-stoned dragons since the ones I noticed being sold are Gen 1's. T.T

HE IS SO PRECIOUS.
I saw a fully stoned one on a sub for 200kT. I'm not sure if it sold or not though.

HE IS SO PRECIOUS.

I'm not sure what prices they average going for, but here's what I've seen from people in prices:

Fully Stoned = 250k - 320k (I saw 375k from one seller, but it's clearly a huge markup.)
Level 25 w/o Stones = 150k - 190k

When there's a dragon you're in love with and want to buy
and you go do something and come back to this:

"This dragon was exalted to the ranks of the Icewarden where they now serve a higher cause.

Exalted dragons boost a flight's dominance, which can be tracked on the Flight Dominance page."

nO eXaLT dRAGON is 12k

ffff i just locked my account bc i could remember my password... NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TWO HOURS HELP

ffff i just locked my account bc i could remember my password... NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TWO HOURS HELP

//pats
If it makes you feel better
I did that with neopets
Then I got a glitch and was locked out for two months :')

NEW BABS WOOOO

t3w2VCj.png

Crystal/Facet/Circuit
Black/White/Platinum

KhDW8De.png

Crystal/Shimmer/Circuit
Obsidian/Black/Ice

Both are listed overpriced in the AH u v u
I also found out today that a pair I waited over a month for couldn't breed
//sobbing​

//pats
If it makes you feel better
I did that with neopets
Then I got a glitch and was locked out for two months :')

NEW BABS WOOOO

Both are listed overpriced in the AH u v u
I also found out today that a pair I waited over a month for couldn't breed
//sobbing​

omg! could you do anything about it??
omfg how much are you wanting for the second one? i can't see the AH prices haha

omg! could you do anything about it??
omfg how much are you wanting for the second one? i can't see the AH prices haha

all I could do was submit a ticket, but they never got back to me???
I'm looking for 2500 Gems each :')
im sorry pls don't kill me I need monies

- - - Post Merge - - -

*cries because i don't have that much gems*, good luck selling them though!.

Ahh, thank you ; v ;
Hopefully they sell u v u i have so little treasure right now I'll cry if they don't

Back