• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

YESSSSS

He's not perfect by any means (that offspring list though), but I keep looking at him because he makes me so happy. : D

YESSSSS

He's not perfect by any means (that offspring list though), but I keep looking at him because he makes me so happy. : D
SacBatman? Who named those poor dragons xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I traded my Nocturne for this Nocturne and I don't know what genes I should give her. :eek:

Last edited:
Is Pinkerton broken for anyone here? Whenever I go to the Pile, the image doesn't appear and I can't even see what I grabbed.

YxZ9s6n.png

You have to reset cache. This problem was noted in the announcement for the new armour and gem familiars.

And darn the coliseum was about to load for once and I refreshed it on accident. Shooooot.

Last edited:
I hope you get your Coli to work Silversea :eek: It's loading fine for right now. Maybe try...I don't know I suck at computer stuff. :(

Got tired of the Coli, went AH surfing for Gen 1s again. Here are the nicest ones, 10k and under.

Royal/Midnight/Denim

Azure/purple/Steel

Silver/Teal/Orange

Sunshine/Orange/purple

Beige/Rose/Green

Black/Storm/Jungle

purple/Obsidian/Maroon

Lavender/Jade/Aqua

Maize/Stonewash/Emerald

Steel/Avocado/Brown

Blue/Slate/Black

So I sold a hatchling a few days ago for 20k, and the person I was selling to said they were going to have a 'special purpose' for her and seemed really excited.

Today I found out that they exalted the hatchling Unnamed??
I'm a bit upset that they didn't have the common decency to give her a name first, but why pay 20k if you're just going to exalt??

I sold 2 of my coatl hatchlings, ayy. One sold for 148k and the other for around 400 gems. I've decided to keep the last one, she's so pretty.
But now I wanna go buy a noc egg, hmm.

Last edited:
1GS5qjm.png

//sobbing softly

I had money
and then I didn't

This looks exactly like my lair fundage right now.

I had 400k I made in the last 2 days but then poof.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Re: my coli, it is extremely temperamental, but once it is loaded it is good to go and I have no problems at all. I just have to refresh it over and over and sometimes it instantly loads. Can take a while to get it going though...

Last edited:
Back