Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

ok we will go with 350k haha! i'll hold the bab as long as you need :D
THANK YOU : D I was trying to buy an iri/shim noc for my golden boy. I was waiting for the price to go down (it was 400k) then the person relisted for 800k ... IRI/SHIM T_T

But I will probably be able to pay you this week, so it won't be too long : )

THANK YOU : D I was trying to buy an iri/shim noc for my golden boy. I was waiting for the price to go down (it was 400k) then the person relisted for 800k ... IRI/SHIM T_T

But I will probably be able to pay you this week, so it won't be too long : )

OMG 800k?? that is crazy! i'm tight but i would neeeveeerrr pay that much for a noc, i can't imagine anyone would haha!

i just read a tumblr post by disease that noted "4 mil is pocket change to him"

i wish 4m was pocket change to me... i dont even have 100k omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG 800k?? that is crazy! i'm tight but i would neeeveeerrr pay that much for a noc, i can't imagine anyone would haha!

do NOT underestimate people -- especially the rich. they can, and WILL, buy anything.

i just read a tumblr post by disease that noted "4 mil is pocket change to him"

i wish 4m was pocket change to me... i dont even have 100k omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

do NOT underestimate people -- especially the rich. they can, and WILL, buy anything.
I'm not even kidding.... take a look ;n; it's been there for 2 weeks -_- I even messaged them I had about 400K earlier today but I spent it on stones and dragons D:

I'm not even kidding.... take a look ;n; it's been there for 2 weeks -_- I even messaged them I had about 400K earlier today but I spent it on stones and dragons D:

Do you need help paying for her? You can just pay me back whenever you get the cash $$$$$.

& EVERYONE'S DRAGON HEADSHOTS FROM SNAFFLE ARE SO PRECIOUS!!! especially lafiel's elyon <3333

/uses all gathering turns digging in ice
/gets no snow or chests

wat the hell is this
now I know how people not getting chests during Night of the Nocturne felt

Do you need help paying for her? You can just pay me back whenever you get the cash $$$$$.

& EVERYONE'S DRAGON HEADSHOTS FROM SNAFFLE ARE SO PRECIOUS!!! especially lafiel's elyon <3333

oahsfoasf ahhh maybe! I feel bad though because 400K was reasonable but ... 800K O_O

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just gonna stick with Astro's because it has closer colors and has crystal : o thank you though!

oahsfoasf ahhh maybe! I feel bad though because 400K was reasonable but ... 800K O_O

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just gonna stick with Astro's because it has closer colors and has crystal : o thank you though!

Haha, yeah no problem. The pricing for her is up there, but her colors are beautiful <33333

coli fooled me... it seemed like the lag when beginning fights had gone away... and then 3 fights in it came back. jesus.

yeah i cant grind like this. guess im not participating in my own holiday, cool stuff

Last edited:
I've got a wildclaw babe up on the AH for 50,000t. Snatch her up fast. She's a beaut. uvu

10057008_350.png

Btw, I would like to be added to the list for the flightrising peoples. ID is 122442

Last edited:
I managed to get my account going and have been looking at all of these wonderful dragons :) Nocs are so expensive though. But so pretty.

I managed to get my account going and have been looking at all of these wonderful dragons :) Nocs are so expensive though. But so pretty.

Actually, no. I bought one for only 5k yesterday with really good colors. I got her a mate for only 20k. Now I just need the genes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last call before I exalt him. Triple plat skydancer, 10k.

nocs are down to exalt price now, though most are ungened. you shouldnt have trouble getting one :)

Since I am new to flight rising how do you get genes? I am just starting out a team for the coliseum and my dragons are at level 4. Working on it :)

Back