Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

...I find that extremely not worth it. It takes a while to get 1 million bells, whereas 5-10kt is a minimal time investment.

Isn't that lower than even the old rate though?

Tbt is like 5m =100tbt right?
So 20tbt = 1mil.

Old rate was 25tbt = 5k.

Someone not on a phone math for me. D:

Xan is a bad influence.

I dropped around 1m for this baby

BBCode:

Gonna go for double lair expansion whenever shadow gets dom. Prob end of February for trick murk. I'm hosting cooking event check it out when that happens!

Last edited:
> poor on fr
> starts playing cs
> addicted fff

I have no idea how to play CS but pets yo :')

AND I JUST REMEMBERED THAT THE GALA ENDS TONIGHT FF

Xan is a bad influence.

I dropped around 1m for this baby

BBCode:

Gonna go for double lair expansion whenever shadow gets dom. Prob end of February for trick murk. I'm hosting cooking event check it out when that happens!

wow what a sexy bae omg.... jelly

is anyone able to nab me the frigid abyss skin, and then ill pay you back as soon as i lvl some exalts? if not i understand, i just cant stand all this farming and no friggin turnout

Anyone want to sell Eternal snow for BTB? There is no way that I will be able to get enough to get the 3 items I would love to have. I am still in the Training grounds with my team.

Anyone want to sell Eternal snow for BTB? There is no way that I will be able to get enough to get the 3 items I would love to have. I am still in the Training grounds with my team.

Want to rent some dragons from me? : D I have a team of level 25s that can stomp the boreal woods for you.

Want to rent some dragons from me? : D I have a team of level 25s that can stomp the boreal woods for you.

Oh wow that would be great. How much to rent for a little bit? Also since I am a newb at all of this any instructions would be great. I don't want ruin your dragons stats.

that would be great, thank you ;v; just tell me how much it is, okay? id buy it myself but i have to aslo get another ridgeback for it and then i wouldnt have enough lol... rip nikki for having 30k t

Literally non stop grinding and no chests cri
I need to stock up on things I guess.

Also I have no idea if 5 mil is 100 TBT but that sounds not worth it either. Ah well crazy currencies.

that would be great, thank you ;v; just tell me how much it is, okay? id buy it myself but i have to aslo get another ridgeback for it and then i wouldnt have enough lol... rip nikki for having 30k t
it was 35kt. in the marketplce so...

Back