Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

saw you grabbed another slot!!! gratsss

tumblr_inline_nj1n559fHK1r3h1o8.jpg

sOBBING

Also I fell asleep for 15 hours after taking my medicine and forgot to hatch my nests oops

Okay is anyone willing to part with 2 eternal snows? <:I

I really, really want this familiar and I've been coli grinding for half an hour with no luck.

What would be a good exchange rate for BTB to Gems or Treasure? I have bells that are sitting around gathering dust since you cant get interest.

iirc the old rate was
100 TBT = 20kT
^^

The guy who was offering that rate has long since shut down their thread though. I think there's only one person trading treasure for tbt now, and their rate is 70-90tbt for 10k?

I might have missed any new threads that might have come up though, since I rarely venture outside of this thread.

Last edited:
I think there's only one person trading treasure for tbt now, and their rate is 70-90tbt for 10k?

Is that me? Because I'm doing 100 TBTB for 15kT.

Also, going for two lair expansions in one day to take advantage of dominance. In other terms: farming 70k in about 6 hours. Oh god.

///looks at lair expansion costs

Your clan is home to 84/85 dragons. You may purchase a lair expansion so that your clan can continue to grow.
Cost: 522500 Your flight's dominance is yielding a discount on this item.
Expand Cancel

I hate everything

Is that me? Because I'm doing 100 TBTB for 15kT.

Also, going for two lair expansions in one day to take advantage of dominance. In other terms: farming 70k in about 6 hours. Oh god.

It was someone else that I was remembering (I think their username is as ADanishMuffin or something like that), but it's good to know you're also buying so I can refer people to you when they ask. : D

///looks at lair expansion costs

Your clan is home to 84/85 dragons. You may purchase a lair expansion so that your clan can continue to grow.
Cost: 522500 Your flight's dominance is yielding a discount on this item.
Expand Cancel

I hate everything

try 1mil for an expansion
i didnt even bother trying to gather money for it

- - - Post Merge - - -

i might just have to buy the frigid abyss skin. i cant deal with this its never gonna drop lsdgsdkjgd

Back