Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Since I am new to flight rising how do you get genes? I am just starting out a team for the coliseum and my dragons are at level 4. Working on it :)

Ooh, I didn't know your were playing. : D

You can buy genes from the marketplace, in the specially tab. It's a lot cheaper to buy dragons that are already gened, though.

so

what dragon is guy offering 11111 gems for
how the hell did

the #111,111,111 dragon when its born.
their clan lore freaks me out, but whatever. they can do what they want.

Since I am new to flight rising how do you get genes? I am just starting out a team for the coliseum and my dragons are at level 4. Working on it :)

you buy them uvu there are gene scrolls under "Specialty" in the marketplace, and some are paid with gems, like iridescent and shimmer and crystal and facet. others are paid with treasure. good luck on leveling!

sorry, or, you breed them. like if i bred these two

then their babies would have iridescent/shimmer/ and either basic or underbelly, from the parents.

Last edited:
I wish I could make an account for this, but it says they aren't taking new members at this time. =w=

the #111,111,111 dragon when its born.
their clan lore freaks me out, but whatever. they can do what they want.

you buy them uvu there are gene scrolls under "Specialty" in the marketplace, and some are paid with gems, like iridescent and shimmer and crystal and facet. others are paid with treasure. good luck on leveling!

sorry, or, you breed them. like if i bred these two

then their babies would have iridescent/shimmer/ and either basic or underbelly, from the parents.

haha what
its not even born yet????

i wanna see the lore lmao but i have no idea where the thread is

haha what
its not even born yet????

i wanna see the lore lmao but i have no idea where the thread is

Just go to the LF thread for 11111111 and there is a guy who says "I can beat your offer and I have a lot of money" that's the one. His clan lore is dark

Yoooo Cupcake Bead would make one of the awesomest zombie dragons I've ever seen :eek:
9dxOn63.png

Do you need help paying for her? You can just pay me back whenever you get the cash $$$$$.

& EVERYONE'S DRAGON HEADSHOTS FROM SNAFFLE ARE SO PRECIOUS!!! especially lafiel's elyon <3333

<33

IM ADDICTED TO SNAFFLE'S ART OMG
ITS JUST SO NICE AHH ; A ;

coli just give me silver springboks so i can get the chest sobs

also if youre using firefox and have problems with coli try disabling hardware acceleration

Back